Okay, be honest how many of you signed up looking to hook up? :)

Of course, the reason I signed up was because I wanted to build atheist communities around the Unitred States...

but for those that are interested, I'm 6'2", thin, never married.... :D

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I signed up to crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and to hear the lamentation of their women!
.. you want to laminate some women?

hardly the way to preserve youth...

jk
I believe there is a fetish for that called a "vacuum bed".
Heh... heh heh.. heh heh heh... you said:

stimulating
repetitive
bending over
posturing

Heh heh... heh...
AND SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFOR US!
lol. I actually signed up hoping I'd meet some atheists in my area, as I don't know a SINGLE confirmed one.

As far as "hooking up" goes... the whole internet dating thing is a foreign world to me. It frightens me so.
What does fishing have to do with internet dating?
I don't believe in hooking up. The only way that ever seemed to work for me is to randomly meet people I think are nice. Getting into a community with similar-minded people of course helps that, but I am here for enlightment, nothing else ;)
"I don't believe in hooking up."

That's just plain weird. For over 99% of humanity, hooking up is the main raison d'être.
(And the rest tend to Darwinate themselves out of the gene-pool rather quickly...)
Why must your main goal in life to be to meet someone to have sex with? You actively search for it, solely. Isn't it more interesting to actually get to know a person for real?
Well, that's how I see it. I don't think with my genes, I think with my brain. I find it far more interesting to find someone who can challenge me intellectually and prove their knowledge in several areas than having sex.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Frank Moorman posted a status
"Heading to Las Vegas this weekend and hope to see the Tree of Knowledge, decorated with book covers, posted by the LV Coalition of Reason."
48 minutes ago
Frank Moorman updated their profile
57 minutes ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"I signed up here four years ago, but did not participate, what with life taking some interesting turns. So I'll try again."
1 hour ago
Frank Moorman replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
1 hour ago
Daniel W commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
1 hour ago
Daniel W commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
1 hour ago
Daniel W replied to James M. Martin's discussion Austin City Council Candidate Uses "I'm Devout Christian, He's an Atheist" Graphic on Her Website
2 hours ago
Pat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Austin City Council Candidate Uses "I'm Devout Christian, He's an Atheist" Graphic on Her Website
2 hours ago
Michael Penn commented on Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's blog post Einstein on God, narrated by Richard Dawkins
2 hours ago
Michael Penn replied to Pat's discussion Hello Dalai.., Err, Goodbye Dalai
2 hours ago
Daniel W replied to Daniel W's discussion "Pope Francis played Huge Role in Cuba Deal"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service