Here are my two 5-year old beagles! I love me some dog! :-)

*don't start any nasty rumors about my pagan symbol of winter!*

Views: 262

Replies to This Discussion

This is Mauser. He's a Mauser. (Half Giant Schnauzer half Great English Mastiff. And yes, I named my dog after his breed.) He's 4 years, and such a great dog.

This is Moxie. She is also a Mauser, and she is 7 months old (maybe 6 in the picture?). She is getting attacked by her litter brother, Moses, who isn't mine. Moxie and Mauser are half siblings.

This is Moses. He isn't mine. He is the same age as Moxie. He's skiny as a rail, even tho he eats a lot. Moxie on the other hand, is fat, and she eats normally. It's very odd.

Starting from the bottom and working up. Moxie, Mauser, Zora, Tooey, and the dog you can't really see is Izabella. Zora is 11 months I believe. Tooey is 9 or 10 years. No one really knows for sure, and I have no idea how old Izabella is. They are all Mausers, and all related in one way or another. I believe they all had the same sire.
So cute! ^__^

My baby, Peeper aka Fluffy. He's a little odd looking, but I love him anyway. He has skin cancer, had it about 6 years or maybe longer.

I can't wait to go home next weekend to see Torpedo again. :) They do grow so fast! Tomorrow he'll be 5 months old!

This is Santa! She like to be in the oddest places.

The demanding one, Stewie!
This is Mr.P, Puck, or The Puca. He's the friendliest cat I've ever had.

This is my Izzie Wiz. I don't think I've ever loved a dog so much.

Mackenzie - a beagle/basset hound mix. Nose to the ground all the time!

This picture is about a couple months old...he's almost 7 months old now. Actually, he'll be 7 months old on Saturday! We're excited, this is going to be his first Thanksgiving. Something tells me he will enjoy it...lol.
Oh My Flying Spaghetti Monster they are cute. :)
This was taken at our local SPCA where my family adopted Torpedo back in June '08. The pic (obviously) was taken in early December. He's about 7 1/2 months old in this pic. Now he's 9months old and 67lbs!

Cute! I don't have a pug, but I have lots of pictures of my ex-husband's pug, Buddha, on my blog. I love pugs.
http://ichthyologistbright.blogspot.com/search/label/Buddha
I have a 7yo Chihuahua/Pit mix (best guess) Chica and 1 yo English Springer Spaniel Briscoe. Chica is my best girl and the boy has only been in my home for 4 months. He's an idiot. Other Springer people have told me that on their 3rd birthday, the big brown truck comes & delivers all the Springer boys their brains. Fingers crossed!! But I love my critters. Oh yeah, the kitty, Mia, too.
Attachments:

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo liked nice girl's blog post Why I am here
3 hours ago
Jason Andrews commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
4 hours ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
5 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
5 hours ago
Freethinker31 commented on DAN DANA's blog post This Is How the Gaza War Will End
5 hours ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
5 hours ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
5 hours ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
5 hours ago
BIPLAB DAS posted an album

anti superstition programme

its our regular antisuperstition school programme. this time we are in CHHATNA GIRLS HOGH SCHOOL of BANKURA DISTRICT in INDIA. we are disclosing the miracle behind FIRE WALKING.
5 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service