Here are my two 5-year old beagles! I love me some dog! :-)

*don't start any nasty rumors about my pagan symbol of winter!*

Views: 273

Replies to This Discussion

Our house rabbit Bambi. He is a Flemish Giant. Have four other show rabbits, also Flemish, outside.

Sapphire, my daughter's show rabbit. She is also a Flemish Giant

My avatar, which is our 3-1/2 year old, blue-eyed, Siberian Husky we adopted from a rescue agency. Her name was, and is, Angel.
Our newest English Lops and our sr fawn Flemish.
Attachments:

Who can say no to that face? ^__^ This is why the local True Value hardware store (which allows pets inside) is a frequent hangout of ours; Torpedo gets the red carpet treatment, we're just his entourage!

Somehow we ended up with pets that match. He is a smooth tri-color collie and she is a calico. We are all cat people (my son surprised me with this, but he really prefers cats), but I'm also a dog person.
Here I am with my best Buddy Charlie, without whom life is meaningless. He's a study in motion. It took about 20 shots to get one where he showed up as more than a blur.

Here's our Chow Chow Achilles and our Newfoundland / Pyrenees mix Montreaux. They both just love our granddaughters. We also have a female Chow named Kashmir and another male Chow named Coda.

Besides being dog lovers, my wife and I are Led Zeppelin fans, and that's where our dogs names come from; Coda (album), Kashmir (song), Achilles Last stand (song), and Bonzo's Montreaux. Our first Chow was named Zoso!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service