PZ Myers is being targetted in a hate-mail campaign started by Bil Donohue, president of the Catholic League for Religious and civil rights (aka the league of darkness)

PZ is asking that people who visit his blog send e-mail to his University in support of him and against this hate-campaign - so I would urge those who have a mind to counter this witch-hunt to get over there and do what they can.

Tags: catholic, cracker, eucharist, hate, hunt, witch

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The very same Bill Donohue who criticized "The Golden Compass" movie because it's based on a childrens book written by an Atheist, and therefore might influence the opinions of impressionable children, potentially making them believe in magic and animal-soul-things, as opposed to the completely fact-based Catholicism he thinks the very same impressionable children should be indoctrinated into?

Mr. Myers, I got your six.
The best reply to this can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL8h4fhGj78
"Get hold of a truck load of hosts and make yourself a suit of armor out of the hosts and no catholic will be able to touch him!"
My favorite response to this yet is here http://savethecracker.blogspot.com/
I'm no legal expert, but isn't cannibalism illegal nearly everywhere? Catholics are not, to my knowledge, being prosecuted for eating human flesh and drinking human blood. Either A) cannibalism is perfectly legal; B) Catholics are considered above the law; or C) transubstantiation is a hoax. I'm guessing C) with a bit of B) thrown in for good measure.

Yes, I am enjoying this immensely!

Donohue?

Bwhahaha! I love redneck cartoons. Thanks HoleyHands.

Bill Donohue is a hateful dullard, to say the least. I'll have to send an e-mail on behalf of PZ as soon as I can.
That's an insult to the cracker, mate !
;-)
About the cracker....

My fiancee, an ex-Catholic turned agnostic asked the following irreverent (actually blasphemous) question. I thought I'd pass it on since I've never been, and never will be, Catholic. (I'd ask on Yahoo! Answers but it would be deleted in .00045 seconds)

Since the cracker becomes Jesus and you consume the wafer, does that mean that when it later comes out the other end you're pooping Jesus?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Ooooh, nice work. You'd be good in the church. ;-)
Yes, definitely. Though I'm not recommending you go into church work. (shudder)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service