T-shirt idea (be warned if u are offended by naughty language)

I always wanted to make a T-shirt for girls that says "Jesus" on the front with a picture of him on the cross looking all wiry ripped as usual,
and oh the backside "... I'd fuck him"

that way you can get into a crowd with a bunch of protesting Christians and cause internal mayhem :)

Sorry, I'm a jerk.

Any other fun T-shirt ideas?

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seems like there was a story awhile back about an atheist getting assaulted by Christians for having a sticker on the back window of his truck saying "fuck the skull of Jesus." I remember thinking at the time that this could be interesting on a t-shirt.
Wouldn't one need to find it first? Sorry if I've spoiled that for you. ;-)
If you are going into a crowd of protesting xtians anyway, you might as well get guys to wear the "I'd fuck him" shirt, too.

I made some fliers once that said "What if Jesus had AIDS?" Even being aware of transubstantiation thing, I'm not sure why catholics were so pissed off.
Now I am really starting to enjoy the idea of entering a crowd of rabid Christians engaged in some sort of protest while wearing such a shirt and trying to get on camera with it. The beat-down at the hands of all those "good Christians" would be worth it.
I've got to get some of these.
I think you'd appreciate this site as well:

http://www.tshirthell.com

particularly this:

http://www.tshirthell.com/search.php?search=jesus&Submit.x=0&am...
lol- my fave is "3667 days since I last gave a shit" :)
I hadn't seen that one, but they used to have one of him on the cross with a big smile, caption reading, "Jesus did it for the chicks."
Sure, why not? Everyone loves blasphemy!
OMG YES.

I'd totally wear it and I don't even do that usually.

Though, maybe it should just be the picture on front and "I'd fuck him", I don't really think backside slogans are ever as good.
My friend Dan tags his emails with a Carlin quote:

"People suck. Fuck Hope."

That's a good tee shirt for these times.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo added a discussion to the group Peter Boghossian
2 minutes ago
Joan Denoo joined Luara's group
7 minutes ago
Future posted a discussion
19 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
29 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Eradicating the Faith Virus - A Conversation with Peter Boghossian
34 minutes ago
Richard Cahill commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
38 minutes ago
Terry Groff commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
43 minutes ago
Profile IconKatherine Williams, JR, Pandarius and 2 more joined Atheist Nexus
44 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Donald R Barbera's blog post Things That Make You Go Hmmm . . . (Humor)
47 minutes ago
Richard Cahill commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
1 hour ago
Future replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Seaburrito posted a status
"Getting started selling stuff using ebay, Man there's alot of technical procedures between paypal and ebay to navigate...."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service