Introduce yourself with a little pertinent info and maybe a recent photo.

Views: 2542

Replies to This Discussion

Howdy all! I’m Ty and I’m in Houston. My best brief run-down of me… Total extrovert and conversation junky. The only thing I love more than devouring books is seeing live music. I go to a lot of concerts (in the last two years I’ve probably seen about 60 bands). I listen to a variety of genres but I am most partial to indie rock, punk, classical, and grunge. I am a beer snob and wine geek. I like to think that I'm somewhat of a culinary adventurer. I enjoy all sorts of sports (rugby, football, tennis, and basketball are favorites) but don't follow any particular thing too closely. I love trivia like a unicorn loves pixie dust :-)

Hi everyone! I'm a recently divorced atheist; 34 years old; living in Owasso, Ok (suburb of Tulsa). I have an MA in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and work as a corporate recruiter. I grew up on a farm in SW Oklahoma, so I'm a strange mix of country girl and city girl. I like to get dirty and do outdoor activities, but I hate living in the boonies and can't stand country music.

As you might have guessed, I went for an education rather than kids. I like kids, I just never wanted any. I have 2 dogs who are my whole world: a 14 yr old Greyhound/Springer Spaniel mix and an 11 yr old Boxer.

I enjoy traveling, camping, kayaking, hiking, dancing, and reading. I like to wrestle with my dogs, so I often end up looking like a battered woman … lol. I also enjoy taking pictures, though I haven't had any formal training. I like just about all kinds of music besides country. I'm a particularly big fan of Deftones. 

At any rate, I'd love to meet some atheists of the male variety. lol. 

I....I'm an atheist of the male variety!   :D

Greetings godless heathens... New Hampshire USA, 47 years old, looking for some new friends that don't come with magical baggage.  Music, animals, cooking, camping and hiking.

Peace to you all.  ;-)

Attachments:
Hi, Floyd Jack.
There seems to be little current activity on this board. Did we miss the party or something?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service