Introduce yourself with a little pertinent info and maybe a recent photo.

Views: 2780

Replies to This Discussion

Greet's! Just joined the site and figure this is a nice, logical group for me to jump into for the time.

I'm Philip (or just "Phil"). I currently work for the federal government in Fort Worth, Texas. I'm also working on a PhD, enjoy working out, gaming (online and pnp), coffee and conversations, and great micros with live music. Life, liberty, and happiness are all in the queue.
Hey hey, I'm Brandon! I'm 22 years old and I live in tightest notch of the Bible Belt (I kid, I kid). I'm the son of a minister, so I'm just old enough to have relieved myself of the anxiety caught up with a childhood of religious intolerance. The biggest attraction of this site is not the solace found in bashing religion but for the godlessness to not be an issue. All the anger tied up with those issues, has for the most part been left behind.

I'm a student in college. My intention is to major in biophysics; intentions change but mine are always directed by science. I love to play guitar and anything else I can get my hands on. Reading is on the top of my list of fun things to do, as well as swimming and painting (I'm very bad, though). That's all I can think of for now, so hey!
I suppose since I joined I should post something here. I'm 39 year old guy, a global sort of person who just wandered back to his home state of Wisconsin and who generally works and plays very quietly by himself. Work is work and doesn't define me.

When I'm not working, I'm either tinkering on something, reading, out in the Great Outdoors, or just wandering around exploring.

I'm not actively looking for someone in my life - I'm fine as I am now - but I'm also open to whatever happens, which I've found to be one of the great joys in life.

So if you want to know more, ask. If I want to know more, I'll ask. :-)

godless soldier (left in photo, holding jack and coke)... 

new to nexus. 27. i like debate. science. reason. capitalism. i like talking religion and politics at family reunions. good fun.

Hey rational people- I'm Carolyn. I'm HORRIBLE at introductions, so I'll make this brief. I'm 25, of caribbean descent, outspoken, silly, and warm-hearted. Hobbies include collecting music and hitting the treadmill at the gym. I have a BA in Psychology, and plan on pursing a Master's in Public Health. Never been married, but was once in a serious relationship. No children.
Attachments:
*waves*

Hey Joseph!

waves???

Heh, was half asleep and couldn't think of anything to say, so I thought I would greet you the simple way.

Greetings,

My name is Jens and I live in the beautifull city of Stockholm here in Sweden.

And I am an avid motorcyclist, riding my goldwing whenever I get a chance.

And as usual fail totaly when I am trying to describe myself. :)

It would be nice to meet someone someday, but I am in no hurry.

Ask any question you like and I will try to answer it.

Hello.  I'm Crystal and I'm 27, and a  professional . N.C. is my home state.  I'm glad to have been able to sift out all the freaks :) and come straight here to meet folks more freethinking like myself.  I was raised Christian and joined a few churches as a child and young adult--Pentecostal, Baptist, Holiness-- and consider myself pretty knowledgeable of the Bible, making it even more easy for me to argue with believers.

I enjoy being able to have conversation, and usually don't like sarcasm until I know a person well.  I love honesty, a two-way street...

I don't love sports at all, unless I am actively involved.  I like traveling, outdoors, and just hanging around.   

Hi Crystal.  Welcome.  Although, I'm probably one of the freaks.
not a religious freak... :)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Freethinker31 replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
27 seconds ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner added a discussion to the group Wildlife
3 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
5 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Deidre's discussion When is it wrong to forgive?
14 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Want Change? Then Stop Being a Political Retard!
14 minutes ago
C.L.A.W.S. commented on Agent Chaos's group Ceiling Cat Vs. Basement Cat
19 minutes ago
24 minutes ago
Patricia replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
33 minutes ago
Jimmy McCann replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Mother Defends Daughter's Right to Die Choice against Vatican in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
34 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Millionaire Grocery Clerks: The Amazing WinCo Foods Story
57 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Idaho Spud replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Millionaire Grocery Clerks: The Amazing WinCo Foods Story
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service