Introduce yourself with a little pertinent info and maybe a recent photo.

Views: 2764

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure if I'm wasting my time, and can't recall if I already posted, but here's me:

32 year old longhaired white male. agnostic atheist. I find a lot of Anton LaVey's writings and philosophies interesting and inspiring, even if I do not exactly live by them. I'm quiet til I get to know you, but with my friends, I'm usually laidback and funloving. I can laugh at ANYTHING. Not easily offended at all by mere jokes. Though I do have a strong cynical side about many things and people in today's "society".

I am somewhat 'bi', but romantically only into women, for longterm relationships. I think women with certain "bad habits" are sexy. I don't smoke, but I find it extremely visually appealing on women.

equally skeptical of the left-right political paradigm, thinking many "libs" act just as dogmatic as theists. i consider myself independent but lean towards libertarian in some ways. though on economics, I'm not really educated, so I'm undecided. I'm not extremely political, but have strong opinions on certain topics.

I DON'T care for kids. No offense.

I love carnivals, the beach, or just chillin at home and shooting some pool. Wanna know anything else, ask
Attachments:
So, why have you still not joined the Triangle meetup.com group? Far better dating potential in a group like that, as opposed to a worldwide site like this. Heck, that's how I met the girl I'm currently dating.

Come bowling with us on December 4th or something. Or heck, we have TFS Happy Heathen Hour this Saturday, in Raleigh, on Glenwood Ave. There's talk of us turning that into a weekly event. http://www.meetup.com/atheists-80/
Actually, I'm a member. I've been meaning to get out to a meeting, but just keep either having car issues and am scared to drive halfway across town, or my car is in the shop or I'm having to save every dime I got nowadays. I know it sounds like an excuse, but I'll show up eventually. I just got my car back. I really need to move on to a higher paying job. I have a degree but am uncomfortable with the field still......going off topic now. lol
Oh, yeah, I remember you mentioning that somewhere else. I've got financial issues, too, but at least my car is a 2007. It should be another few years before I have any major mechanical issues.
Hi, my name is Eric, I am new to the nexus, and thought I should check out this group! I am 31 years old, and I live in Sacramento, CA. No kids, never been married. I enjoy reading, talking, wine, comedy, and lots of other things that I can't think of right now.

Hi, my name is Juan, 34 Years Old from Cartagena Colombia.
I´m Food Engineer and actually study a Msc. in Toxicology
Single, I have a son, (4 years old) but he lives with her mother in another city.
I want to meet people..mainly people that don´t have imaginary friends :)
Thanks Heather for this space :)
Saludos!!!
Hello everybody My names Patrick. After years of slowly replacing religion with rationality I finally kicked the virus about a year ago. The only problem is I'm in Oklahoma city and most everybody I meet wants a good Christian man or at least somebody with a religious belief of some type. So anyway I'm 29 have no children and would like to meet a nice Atheist girl.

Good luck on that in OKC! I've spent months and months there for work over the last few years, so I know the territory well. Mayhap I'll catch you for a run on the bikes sometime if I'm up there or have time. I have a 2008 FJR myself ;-)

--Philip
Bonjour, je m'appelle Melody!
And no, I do not live in France (or Quebec) I just am a fan of languages.
I live in Waxhaw, North Carolina though originally born in New York and was mostly raised just outside of Philadelphia, PA.
Mine is a long story.. so I won't bother with it now.
In basic terms, I am seventeen, and I love to learn. I love science, music, art.. all sorts of interesting and beautiful things.
I'm... not really looking for anyone.. but recent events have lead me to.. branch out, so to speak. I'm not saying I am unavailable, though. I like gentleman. Honest, genuine, romantic and well mannered men... S'part of my love for the 1800's, but mainly, I value myself enough to have high standards.
Anyway, I write, I sing, play piano. I am in high school, hate it very much, and wish to be in college where I can really get things done.
-MAR
Hi, Melody. Welcome.

You sound like an interesting person. With a large number of skills and talents. An intriguing situation. Le trouvez-vous difficile de rencontrer d'autres personnes avec en tant que large une serie de talents et interets?

It would be interesting to hear your long story some time.

Michael
Oui, il est très difficile de trouver des gens à qui parler surtout quand j'ai très forte, les opinions immuable.
(I'm not that ^ good with French, I got a little help from google. But, I'm working on it. C'est la vie..)

I wouldn't call me interesting. I might be in person, but I wouldn't say so. Thank you, though.
I could share my story maybe, some time I guess.

-Melody
I suppose I should put a proper introduction up here at last, I just tend to be nervous "sharing" online.

I'm Errol, a quiet and eccentric geek from Northern Ireland, currently (like many British people, thank you Cameron) unemployed and spending much of my time researching various atheists topics online, which brought me here about a year ago.

A few mental health issues, lifelong, only diagnosed last year, still coming to terms with them and recovering from a long and tediously bad relationship with a creationist whose family was more or less a cult. Being atheist all my life, it was not good lol.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service