Introduce yourself with a little pertinent info and maybe a recent photo.

Views: 2609

Replies to This Discussion

Hello all, My name is Ray, 34, Griffin Ga. I had a child who passed away in 2008 but don't have any children now. I have tattoos. I own my own home. I can have fun doing just about anything. I'm a bit of a dork sometimes. I like to laugh and make other people laugh. I have fun bowling although I'm no good at it. I'm addicted to karaoke. Concerts, festivals and any "cook-off" draws me in. I want to find love, start a website, patent an invention, start a business, enjoy love, see the world, skydive, write a book, start a non-profit org and live life to the fullest. Can you be there to inspire and encourage me? I have lots of love to give in return to a true friend. Just me and you, we can conquer the world. Wanna know more about me? Ask, I'm also friendly.
Gotta say, I really love the border tattoos on your shoulders (like bordering the important part of a picture?). Very creative!
Thanks Jo! I plan to get more.
Hey, Ray; Good to meet you. I, too, lost a child. I'm sorry. I know how it feels. Hang in there.
Hey Michael, so sorry to hear about that. Its probably the worst thing a human can go through I believe. How long ago was it?
It's almost 20 years ago, now. She'd be in college...

I once knew a man who had lost a hand in an industrial accident. He got along pretty well without. I once asked him how long it took him to get over it. He replied that you never, ever got over it - but with luck, you could eventually learn to live with it.

Not sure I've quite gotten there, yet. How about you; how're you doing?
Sounds pretty spot on. I deal with the pain and loss. I have also been told that I will never get over it. It has been two and a half years now. It gets easier as time passes but it doesn't make it easy.

Sorry for your loss Michael.

Very sorry for your loss Ray. Love the tats.

Thanks Carolyn. :)
My name is Michael. I'm in my 40's and live in the Seattle area. I've been an atheist since about age 14. Despite this reportedly being one of the least-religious areas of the country, you'd be hard pressed to find any actual evidence of that fact; churches here seem more plentiful than in California or Nevada where I grew up, and finding other non-religious people (particularly women) is quite difficult. I'm single, and I'd like to date, but, in common with much of the northwest and Alaska, the proportion of available men to women is so high that it's extremely hard. Add things like religious and political affiliations into the mix and finding even a remotely-compatible partner is really tough. Particularly when one wants, as I do, to have children.
Hiii I'm Heather, and I'm a Jersey girl lol. I work two jobs as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). I volunteer for the Big Sister organization as a mentor. I am in school full-time working towards a BA in Behavioral Science then planning on continuing my education for my Master's degree in Social Work. I am also currently getting certified as a Behavior Assistant. *Check out my profile for pictures*
Helloooooo, nurse!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service