Introduce yourself with a little pertinent info and maybe a recent photo.

Views: 2613

Replies to This Discussion

Not that flavor of freak, no.
I'm a 26 year old guy. Recently moved to New York City. I've got a Masters degree in Computer Security and work in the IT Security line. Apart from work, I enjoy reading, traveling, music (I'm an amateur guitarist), cooking and off course meeting like minded rational folk.

If you want to know more about my atheist or religious history, just ask

Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

I would be if I wasn't stuck on a mountain in South Korea.

Cheers!

Scott

Well....since I've blablaed all over the front page, maybe I don't need an introduction, but just in case:

Hi, I'm Katie.  That's my unphotoshopped picture and I really look like that, Heather can attest, haha.  I'm single, atheist, libertarian, like long walks on the beach...but only at night because I DO NOT tan well.  I call it "lobstering."  I'm very loud and opinionated and I like to talk, so if that's a problem, you can just piss right off.  I'm told I'm funny and entertaining and "cute."  I've never been married or pregnant.

I live in the metro ATL area.  It's alright, but I'm considering moving to another city.  It just depends on the job market....though I am employed, I'm looking for something else.  I like cities with tons of diverse cultures and ATL has a little of that, but not nearly enough!

I like men who can take care of themselves, are healthy, adventurous, sexual, intelligent, creative, hygienic, youthful, and fun.  No lazy, boring, obese, limp, old men.  I should specify that when I say "old" I mostly mean attitude.  I know men in their 20s that act like grandpas and men in their 40s that I was shocked to find out were in their 40s because they're so youthful.  I don't care about age so much, though, if you're old enough to be my dad....sorry, but no.  I love the arts so must my man.  I like sports as well, but prefer the arts. I can find the fun in anything, so I need a guy who's up for anything. :D

My deal breakers are listed in the topic, "What are the...."  

Hi! I'm Dustin.

I am 29 years old and live in the frozen tundra that is Minnesota. I work in IT and I'm currently going back to school to get a degree in the field. I spent 6 years in restaurant management and had to get out. I'm very glad that I did.

I'm a big art and art history geek. I also love science, astronomy, biology, physics, etc. I really love live music and go to 1 or 2 live shows a week. Beyond that, I like movies, nerdy documentaries and getting outdoors (provided it's not -20 degrees outside.)

I haven't had much luck finding atheist women or religious women that are ok with me being atheist. I've had more than one relationship end because they just couldn't get over the fact that I don't believe in god.

I suppose if you want to know more you can just add me!
Attachments:
We were discussing atheist women in one of the other topic and why we seem so unavailable, if you care to add to the discussion.

Hello all, I'm Eddie. I'm 30 years old and live in Nipomo, CA (180 miles north of Los Angeles). I love music, reading, sports, working out, and watching movies. I've very talkative and can talk about almost anything.

This picture of me was taken at Bubble Gum Alley in San Luis Obispo, CA.

Hello All,

I'm Derek, I'm 28 and live in Minnesota (twin cities).  I've been an atheist since high school and am lovin every minute of it.  I'm an Electrical Engineer (went to the UofM for EE).

So far I've had a couple of serious relationships that ended mainly due to spiritual differences (mainly my lack thereof).  The most recent one was with someone from Mobile, Alabama (I used to travel a lot for work) whose father is a southern baptist paster.  That one didn't fly too well when I went down to meet the family with the intentions on being honest about myself.  Perhaps it's the crowd I am in or just the way MN works but it seems that there aren't a lot of single atheists women out there.

Derek

Attachments:

Hello everyone my name is Tara I'm 25 and from Colorado. I'm quite the dork I love anime, manga, video games, movies, music and cosplaying. I can be quiet at first but I have interesting tales =) I have two tattoos and seven piercings. I'm very much a dog person and have a 5 year old chihuahua/pug. I do not drink and excess of alcohol is a definite deal breaker for me. I'm kind and easy going and really enjoy meeting new people and making more friends.

Picture taken valentines day but the blonde in my hair will soon be dyed purple.

*counts on fingers*  And you've got how many ear piercings?

I've only got three piercings, myself, and they're all in my left ear.

Edit:  Oh, I see there's the one in your nose.  That accounts for the odd number.  Although, I knew one girl with three piercings in her navel, so the nose bringing us back down to an even number doesn't mean anything.  :-D

Yes the rest are in my ear =) I used to have my right nostril, bridge, center lip and navel pierced but I've since taken em out, each for a different reason.
Awwwwww, why would you take out the navel piercing?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service