For Fun - Make Curse Words That Are Worthy Of Atheist Utterings

Most of us do it, and there are many forums debating the issue of atheists 'taking the lords name in vain', so no need to rehash it here, unless you seriously feel the need...
I still fall back on 'Jeezus Christ' and goddamn thisorthat when I'm really flustered, but I've become more creative when I'm feeling squirrelly...
Darwin Dammit...By the bones of Galileo...or heebie Jebus momma...I still like Fuckit the best

Tags: fun, stuff

Views: 1772

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Two of which I'm a rather fond ,both mean "wanker":

'knob knocking mattress raper'

and

'c--t waffle' (one word)
Oh yeah! Well you are a festhezio!
Jack, isn't there a doozy in Cantonese,which begins (phonetic)

"dew neh--- ?
- I'll be there - god willing or not
- Hell and bloody goose guts
- Fheur Flucht (check the spelling...A German phrase meaning "cartload of curses")
- Sometimes I emphasise my anger by deliberately choosing non-angry words like "scamp", "scallywag" and "jolly wretch"
- And if someone curses me, I always say: "I know you don't mean it" which really hurts when they most emphatically DO mean it.
My 6 yr old grandson recently came up with "crud monkeys". I rather like it.
I use the term shitbird when describing someone. I use fuckbeans frequently as well for general purposes.
My default curses in stressful moments are the usual american 4 letter ones...fuck, shit, piss, damn as well as bastard, goddammit, fuckwad, and motherfucker.
When not stressed, I like son-of-a-whore and fornicated. As in, "If he gets caught, he's totally fornicated..." ;-)
And sucks... This sucks like the suckiest suck that ever sucked in the history of sucking.
From time to time I've used "Jump'n fuck'n Jeeeeeeeezus".
Although slightly off topic, I've recently started to respond to "god bless you" after a sneeze with "No, thanks." I've received some quizzical glances and the occasional chuckle from rebuffed blessers. Try it and see what happens.
"That's rather presumptuous of you," also gets some raised eyebrows.
I take the *chan-ian tact when it comes to swearing.

I first got introduced to this kind of profanity by reading Encyclopedia Dramatica. In my various wanderings around the articles, I eventually came upon the article full of Sonic comics with altered text.

I use terms that I gathered from there at every opportunity--as well as other sorts of terms.
Things from there include:

"Candle-sniffing fuck fence, go climb a wall of dicks."
"Holy shitwaffles"
"faggot-humping dick bishop"
"fish-licking cocknose"

In general the full form of complex, "creative" swearing like these follows this format:
"noun-verb'ing' compound-double-noun with one, both, or neither of those two nouns being profane followed by an instruction to perform a non-obscene action with a non-obscene item or material which is modified to include a plural or singular-as-a-material word with a profane tinge to it in it." Although, this is just a guideline.

e.g. "You face-loving midget-intruder, go swim in a lake full of cocks."
"Ass-noodling dickwaffler, get the hell off my lawn."
"You fucking puddle of cum, `just go... just go."

As for cathartic swearing, I replace "god" with "gods" every time I can, since zero is a plural number, after all, but beyond that I have nothing.

Of course, whenever I can put parts of words together with other words, I do, such as in "dicksuckery", "dumbfuckistry", "fuckdickistry", and "fuckuppery". Food for thought.
I do remember calling my computer "cream of cum soup" one time when I was really pissed off at it. Yes, I do curse at inanimate objects.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service