For Fun - Make Curse Words That Are Worthy Of Atheist Utterings

Most of us do it, and there are many forums debating the issue of atheists 'taking the lords name in vain', so no need to rehash it here, unless you seriously feel the need...
I still fall back on 'Jeezus Christ' and goddamn thisorthat when I'm really flustered, but I've become more creative when I'm feeling squirrelly...
Darwin Dammit...By the bones of Galileo...or heebie Jebus momma...I still like Fuckit the best

Tags: fun, stuff

Views: 1644

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm with Penn Gillette on this one. I think it's important to take "the lord's" name in vain, on account of how xtians particularly oppose it, and how it's so utterly meaningless, what with there not being an actual referent and all, and because even as a fictional character, he's especially despicable. But I confess I do have trouble approaching any validation of the vicious old psycho with my swearing. I've been tempted to incorporate "Oh, my god! (May he rest in peace.)" into my repertoire, but that would imply that I wished the fucker well, which I don't.

Also, I don't really like upsetting innocent bystanders, so I'm afraid my creativity is inhibited. Otherwise I might cut loose with the occasional "Jesus H. Christ on a fuckstick", "Well, fuck Jesus in the ass and leave some money on the dresser!", or "Oh, Jehovah's greasy dildo!"

But mostly I stick with the tried and true "fer fuck's sake", or just the too-tame "dammit" (ommitting the n is important--can't be bothered with precision spelling in cuss-worthy circumstances).

"Sweet dark lord of fuck" is pretty good, and I'm quite pleased to be introduced to the brilliant "science be praised!", considering that we really only have science to thank for the many improvements over caveperson existence.
Ooooooo....christ on a fuckstick is soooo much better than christ on a cross!!! And, I, too, am of the position that the "lord's" name be taken in vain...god damn it.
Jehova's greasy dildo...haha...love it!

I think my winner in the praise department is....drum roll: 'Science Be Praised' for moments of praise and enjoyment!! Or 'Sweet Spock's Pointy Ears!'
Jason,
These are really good!

When I'm angry, I don't have the patience to be so creative. I just say, "Fuck fuck fuck".

Possibly a side topic, but exactly why is it a bad thing to use a word describing one of the most pleasurable parts of life? I mean, why is "fuck" a bad word, but "eat pesto on sun-dried tomato tortollini" is not?

I sort of understand excretory cuss words, since poop really is gross (although chicken-shit is excellent for compost and grows great tomatoes). But I just don't get why coitus is profane.
True, that's why I don't think too much about this...if I am pissed off, or surprised, or orgasmic (especially orgasmic) it will ruin the moment to think of witty cursewords.
I've recently thought of opening a fromagerie called "Praise Cheeses". We would, of course, carry Baby Cheeses as well as Sweet Cheeses. Cheeses Price is variable.
Sounds like something you'd say as you sneeze: ah-ah-ah ... fro-MA-gerie!
Carlin bless you!
I'm terrible, and I probably shouldn't be using it, but I tend to say "Jesus fucking christ on a stick"

Gets me in trouble a lot.
Me too! I'm not sure where I got it from. Sometimes I make it "Jesus fucking Christ on a popsicle stick" - no idea where that came from either!
wwweeeiiiirrrrdddd

I have NEVER heard anyone else say that unless they got it from me. O.o
I have. But, maybe they got it from you.

The variation I have heard more often is "Jesus fucking Christ on a bike", and seems like people from Michigan, USA use it a lot.
looks like a lot of us are saying it...hmmmm?????

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service