I thought I'd bring this here to hopefully draw some more traffic to this group. Inspired by a thread on Gamefaqs, it's basically exactly what it say on the tin. You post here everytime you beat a game (or once a week or so if you want to cut down on the number of posts).

Tags: 360, Dreamcast, NDS, PSOne, Ps1, Sega, X-box, ds, gamecube, nintendo, More…pc, playstation, ps2, ps3, psp, psx, videogames, wii, xbox

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Since my last post here I beat was Splinter Cell: Double Agent (360) on hard difficulty, Batman: Arkham Asylum (360), Prototype (360), and X-Men Origins: Wolverine (360)
Assassin's Creed 2. Finally. Though I've not gotten all my achievements yet. Blech.
I just 100%-ed the achievements for AC2 a couple of weeks ago and now some DLC has arrived for it in the past couple of days. Why can't they just let me have my A+?
"Call Of Duty: World At War" for the PS3 although I still need to go back and beat the last 4 levels on Hardend Mode so I can get the "Hardend War Hero" trophy.
Since my last posting the only thing I've beaten is Halo 3 (360) but I can't really take credit for it because I played thru it with a friend who did most of the work since he was more familiar with the game than I was.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service