I thought I'd bring this here to hopefully draw some more traffic to this group. Inspired by a thread on Gamefaqs, it's basically exactly what it say on the tin. You post here everytime you beat a game (or once a week or so if you want to cut down on the number of posts).

Tags: 360, Dreamcast, NDS, PSOne, Ps1, Sega, X-box, ds, gamecube, nintendo, More…pc, playstation, ps2, ps3, psp, psx, videogames, wii, xbox

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Recently beat all the missions for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but haven't yet reach 100%
Just finished Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce on PSP. - 7/10
Just finished Lost Odyssey for the 360 after some 60 hours of gameplay. Great RPG, similar to the Final Fantasy series.

There's still a ton of little trinkets to pick up in sidequests, but I think I'll go for some shorter games for now.
Just beat Grand Theft Auto III on Playstation 2 but not 100% complete.
I won Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced:Grimoire of the Rift. (DS) I don't finish many games, so you won't here from me much here.

Good game. Hours and hours of strategy play.
This week I finished off:

Prey (360)
A fun little shooter with some interesting mechanics.

Left 4 Dead (360)
Finished the last campaign with the "help" of one of my brothers.

Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (360)
Easiest 1.000 achievement points I ever made. The game is not half-bad either, being
such a rare thing as a good movie-based game, it's just a little on the short side.

Wild Guns (SNES)
Frantic fun western themed shoot´em up. Finished
it in Co-op alongside my youngest brother.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Classic Arcade Game (360)
Frantic fun turtles themed beat´em up. Finished
it in Co-op alongside my youngest brother.

Army of Two (360)
Excellent Co-op action (again alongside my youngest brother),
with plenty of weapon customization, bling and all out carnage.

Not sure whether I should give my 360 a little rest or try something longer for now.
Just beat all the missions for GTA: Liberty City Stories on PS2 Not yet 100% complete tho.
This weeks gaming:

Bionic Commando Rearmed (360)
An excellent remake of the NES classic. Shooting 'YouKnowWho'
in the face with a rocketlauncher never gets old.

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (360)
I didn't really care that much for the graphical update to be honest. They
should have spent a little effort making more frames for the animation.

Soul Calibur IV (360)
Well, I just had to beat it with Vader too...

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned (360)
An excellent expansion to a truly great game. Action-packed from start to finish.

Only Mega Man 9 left out of all the stuff I downloaded
last week, I suppose I ought to do that one next.
Just beat the main storyline for GTA: IV. Not 100% complete tho. Now working on the main story for GTA: TLAD.

Not liking the fact that XBL is down today.
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (Wii, duh)
Still the best game in the series. Great controls, though it took a little getting used to.

Left 4 Dead (360)
Beat the "No Mercy" campaign with one of my buddies.

LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
The Bunker was a pain. Pretty charming adventure though not really my cup of tea.

Devil May Cry 4 (360)
Borrowed this one from my little brother. Quite entertaining action, as expected.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator World Championship Tournament 2009 (DS)
Finished the story mode. There's still plenty of cards and stuff left to unlock though.
Having a blast trying out all the different types of decks I can think of.
Since my last posting in here I've beaten the main story missions for GTA: TLAD, Lego Indiana Jones, and Lego Star Wars II on Xbox 360. Currently replaying GTA IV to do more stuff and earn more achievements.
Since my last posting in here I've beaten the main story missions for GTA: TLAD, Lego Indiana Jones, and Lego Star Wars II on Xbox 360. Currently replaying GTA IV to do more stuff, earn more achievements, and improve my gamer score.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service