http://gawker.com/5051193/sarah-palins-personal-emails

Sarah Palin's yahoo account has been hacked and screen shots posted on the internet.

The timeline is here:

http://pastebin.com/f652c44fb

Tags: emails, hacked, palin

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not so concerned about the actual contents of her account as I am that she felt the need to use a private account for official government business, therefore avoiding accountability and transparency. Not only should government be accountable and transparent, but she has positioned herself as a champion of those qualities in government. Yet another lie from the Republican ticket.
I don't know a lot about Palin, what I do know, I do NOT like. However, regardless of whether she used her private email for government business or not, the issue for me is that her email has been hacked and publicly posted. I don't like this woman, but I also don't think it is appropriate to preform illegal actions against her. I also have a bit of a problem with a Website that would post these kinds of illegal things. I hope I am missing something and am wrong about this...
I couldn't agree more.
Funny thing is other than on the net I have yet to see this mentioned anywhere. It seems that a lot of people don't know that it even happened. So, I don't think it's going to generate a lot of simpathy for her. Her approval rating has dropped since this happened so it doesn't seem to have had an effect.
I saw it today in the newspaper and lol'ed. However, I was also thinking that she did bring it upon herself if using such an unsafe email address like Yahoo. She should at least have been given an email hosted on a safe server by the government, being a governmental employee, using their internal network. This could have easily been avoided by doing so. No idea why she used her Yahoo address for official matters... Personal I would've understood, but not official.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Thoughts on Buddhism?
45 minutes ago
Pat replied to James M. Martin's discussion World Wrestling's Steve Austin on Why Same Sex Couples Should be Allowed to Marry
59 minutes ago
Warren Jappe commented on Steve Shives's video
1 hour ago
Warren Jappe posted a video

It's good to be anti-Islam

...but not anti-Muslim. Christians burned alive, beheaded, crucified and tortured to death http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/christians-are-being-bur...
1 hour ago
Pat replied to Raj's discussion Bible: all laws must be obeyed
1 hour ago
Pat replied to Polaroidxxx's discussion Atheist Confetti
1 hour ago
John Jubinsky added a discussion to the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Steph S.'s discussion Noah movie religious controversy
2 hours ago
Sentient Biped replied to Raj's discussion Bible: all laws must be obeyed
3 hours ago
Loren Miller replied to Polaroidxxx's discussion Atheist Confetti
4 hours ago
Steve Shives posted a video

Chapters Eleven and Twelve - An Atheist Reads Simply Christian

The examination of N.T. Wright's Simply Christian continues with a look at Chapter Eleven: Worship, and Chapter Twelve: Prayer.
4 hours ago
booklover replied to James M. Martin's discussion World Wrestling's Steve Austin on Why Same Sex Couples Should be Allowed to Marry
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service