http://gawker.com/5051193/sarah-palins-personal-emails

Sarah Palin's yahoo account has been hacked and screen shots posted on the internet.

The timeline is here:

http://pastebin.com/f652c44fb

Tags: emails, hacked, palin

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not so concerned about the actual contents of her account as I am that she felt the need to use a private account for official government business, therefore avoiding accountability and transparency. Not only should government be accountable and transparent, but she has positioned herself as a champion of those qualities in government. Yet another lie from the Republican ticket.
I don't know a lot about Palin, what I do know, I do NOT like. However, regardless of whether she used her private email for government business or not, the issue for me is that her email has been hacked and publicly posted. I don't like this woman, but I also don't think it is appropriate to preform illegal actions against her. I also have a bit of a problem with a Website that would post these kinds of illegal things. I hope I am missing something and am wrong about this...
I couldn't agree more.
Funny thing is other than on the net I have yet to see this mentioned anywhere. It seems that a lot of people don't know that it even happened. So, I don't think it's going to generate a lot of simpathy for her. Her approval rating has dropped since this happened so it doesn't seem to have had an effect.
I saw it today in the newspaper and lol'ed. However, I was also thinking that she did bring it upon herself if using such an unsafe email address like Yahoo. She should at least have been given an email hosted on a safe server by the government, being a governmental employee, using their internal network. This could have easily been avoided by doing so. No idea why she used her Yahoo address for official matters... Personal I would've understood, but not official.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service