This is why we exist. This kind of belief and behavior is getting dangerously close to the White House. Watch and shudder!

Tags: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K_1Eit0pxM

Views: 245

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

corporate gangster cult. ~ ?

bbc journalist had shouting match w/one of t h e m....

anyhew; they role like drug dealer oil tycoons w/their all black and black windowed vehicles... 
so fyi. 

I'm thinking drugs involved; not sure which. noticed LRonHubb w/opium poppies behind em' during old footage at one of his places?
~~
Funny google's kind of a new frontier...
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107843246888608657464

I think it's only natural to vent frustration. Arts are part of that .. some say mediation; I say outlet.
Now what were we talking about? religions.. art is my multifaceted way of life. outside that ~pfffft

And btw; America is scary from time to time.. street to street... SOIA, Jungle track. classic hxc; cya!

wow so it really is just 'god monger' = fearmonger = bsmonger 
u know the deal America. And I think Colbert's got yer back! > : )

Whatever it was, it must have scared the YouTube administrators pretty good ... the video has gone POOF!

@ Loren Miller and Charles Cusumano

As you know 

If YouTube won't accept this video, is there another way to see it? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K_1Eit0pxM

One link didn't work and the other said the video had been removed.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

L. Alcorn replied to L. Alcorn's discussion Early Christianity
8 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
14 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
18 minutes ago
Steve replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
23 minutes ago
The Devian replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
24 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
26 minutes ago
Future replied to MattyLJ's discussion Ever had a family member die
28 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Freethinker31's discussion Family Values
35 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
45 minutes ago
Profile IconLeon K and Taxi Paul joined Atheist Nexus
50 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Don't leave your keys on your desk: company copies keys from photos for $6 in the group Hang With Friends
55 minutes ago
Grinning Cat added a discussion to the group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service