No for real I really am.
2012 in late december there is going to be mass hystria thanks to all these crazies...
Is anybody else scared of the hystria(like y2k but worst by far...) Does any athiest believe in this? Can an athiest believe??
It would be prophecy that goes against logical thinking anyway give me your views..

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think this is worse than Y2K. People were INSANE back then. I remember my born again sister and her family buying land and stocking a cabin like a bomb shelter so they could be out of the city when the criminals (her way of say all the non-whites) set the place on fire. I sincerely think they were a little disappointed when nothing happened.

I haven't seen anything of that magnitude for this one.
One in twenty will get irritable bowel syndrome. You think one will wander their way into your living room? Better odds worrying about a drunk driver through a series of coincidences smashing through your wall and compromising your head's structural integrity. You no longer have to worry about impressing the other females on the savanna while risking a deadly beating by competing males. Your food is in a box by your nest. You're stockpiling energy and can find healthier releases than the fear of this overblown Nostradamus fortune cookie, I would suggest more hands on hobbies or reading.
I'm puzzled. Well, not really, seems any 'end time' is good time to chugh ching on the fundamentalist bank statements... errr.. nahhhh

Mayans were not xtians... so... wtf?

Besides 2012 already happened in the form of Bush admin and we're still alive.
It's good to be ALLLIIIIIIVVVEEEE!!!!
Give you our views?

You said the phrase (..."for real"...).

You also used LOL and ZOMG later in the thread. I unfortunately know what "LOL" means but don't know what "ZOMG" means. I don't want to know. If one of my students put one of these in an email to me I would want to pimp slap them.

Sorry, not your fault, but these stypid acronyms make me hostile.

Nevertheless I will just say..anyone who takes one second contemplating this 2012 topic, has wasted one second of their precious life. As I just did relying to this lame post.

Inver

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service