No for real I really am.
2012 in late december there is going to be mass hystria thanks to all these crazies...
Is anybody else scared of the hystria(like y2k but worst by far...) Does any athiest believe in this? Can an athiest believe??
It would be prophecy that goes against logical thinking anyway give me your views..

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2012 is a cake walk compared to 2010. Yes, the Y2k10 bug will hit just before new years and its impending doom is right around the corner. I am surprised more people aren't in a panic. The Y2k10 bug has been lurking over humanity since 2000 when people started putting on the glasses that have a 2, and the two zeros in the middle, and then the last digit showing year of the decade; 200?. But on December 31st, 2009, when all the people who want to wear those glasses and look like a douche-bag finally realize that the lifestyle as they have known it since 2000 has forever changed (or at least until the year 3000). We have grown to rely on this and the concept will crumble into a puddle of tears upon planning a new years party. Isnt there prophecy in the bible about this somewhere? What ever will become of us?!!!
Hahahaha!

But on December 31st, 2009, when all the people who want to wear those glasses and look like a douche-bag finally realize that the lifestyle as they have known it since 2000 has forever changed (or at least until the year 3000)

So you're saying that all I have to do if I want to look like a douche-bag is to wear any of those novelty glasses/spectacles from the years 2000 - 2009?
Do we get to use the ones with the fake nose?
Never underestimate the ability of large groups of people to do something incredibly stupid.

With that said, prophecies are retarded. The world is going to continue on after 2012 just as it did before it... the only difference is, some of the crazy people out there will have gotten together in groups and done something mind bogglingly stupid... likely resulting in their own suicides.

I'm thinking a repeat of "Hail Bop".

I just hope those mentally unstable people don't try to take any of us sane people with them.

Remember, there are Christians out there who would like nothing more than to see their "apocalypse" happen because they've been promised their imaginary saviour will pay them a visit.
We'll likely watch some idiot on the news being tried for opening fire on his neighbours because they're not Christian... thinking he's fighting some holy fight.
... idiocy like that.
When a million people believe a stupid thing it's still a stupid thing.
I love this:

"When a million people believe a stupid thing it's still a stupid thing."
No, I'm not scared of this particular doomsday prophecy. Man has been screaming/prophesying about the end of times since the beginning of times, and to-date they have all been wrong.

But, I am not closed minded; If someone could back their predictions with testable/verifiable evidence then I could see possible worrying. But not before such evidence for that type of claim is presented.
I'm going to have a big party, and we're going to party like it's 1999.
This whole 2012 thing is based on rubbish anyway. The Mayan calendar is cyclic, so when it ends you go back to the start. As for the sun eclipsing the centre of the galaxy rubbish, it happened to a far more accurate degree in 1998. So unless the world ended and I haven't been told yet, why is anybody even batting an eye lid over this?

y2k didn't affect macs anyway.
Y2K didn't affect much of anything, actually, because of the huge effort to remove the bug before the date.
I'm so scared over it I'm about to pee my pants! Oh, wait a minute, I just forgot to take my Flomax!!
2012? another number, for the books

people will still bond with their appliances

AronRa University will be opened
along with Thunderf00t labs

everyone will get checks in the mail
because the ponzi schemes and false profits were cut-off by Obama within the year 2011

Minds will still be made up (or coerced into) that they believe in one path to a certain god-brand; many groups shoving real issues under the rugs of myth, racism and narrow-minded-media-driven hype all the while claiming tradition-heritage? Who's heritage the Japanese cpu in your iphone?

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service