All Discussions Tagged 'women' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The cost of masculine crime

The cost of masculine crime "Men are, by a huge margin, the sex responsible for violent, sexual and other serious crime. The economic cost…

Started by Joan Denoo

79 Aug 7
Reply by Luara

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: My male colleagues didn’t really understand the Hobby Lobby case

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: My male colleagues didn’t really understand the Hobby Lobby case Justice Ginsburg's male colleagues either do not unde…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Jul 31

As Women Grow Their Economic and Political Power, How Will Morality Change?

In the mid-1970s Congress sent the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA) out to the states for ratification and a political battle ensued. Due to my…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

0 Apr 17

From Female to Male and Back to Female

I'm told that during my first weeks in utero I was a female, and then a chromosome sent me along a different developmental path. I survived…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

3 Mar 4
Reply by Daniel W

Arizona wants YOU to bow to their religious beliefs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/14/arizona-birth-control-bill-contraception-medical-reasons_n_1344557.html Arizona legislators have…

Started by Johnsky

2 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by John D

Why are less women atheist than men?

This is not simply from personal observation but from statistical studies that women are far less likely than men to be atheist. I wonder w…

Started by Sassan K.

3 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

Can't Sing

I was teaching a piano lesson to a 19 year old female student.  She's jewish and from what I've gathered they are rather strict.  Today she…

Started by FeminAtheist Mumbo Jumbo

1 May 10, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"Why No Woman Should Ever Be Christian"

Okay... So this discussion topic is taken directly from my blog... "the Atheist Goddess." http://skycometgoddess-atheistgoddess.blogspot.co

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

44 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by TNT666

Frustration at the silence and disinterest of my female friends

I find myself endlessly pissed off at my female friends for taking no interest in the treatment of women in Islamic culture. I'm tired of h…

Started by Lindsay Holloway

27 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

What Is Chivalry, And Why Should We Care?

I'm going to apologize in advance-- I'm not nearly as eloquent as many of you. I'm one of your younger, sillier Atheists. I hope though tha…

Started by Jezzy

126 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service