All Discussions Tagged 'war' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Israel-Gaza Conflict: Gaza Suffers Its Deadliest Day After ‘Heinous Massacre’

Israel-Gaza Conflict: Gaza Suffers Its Deadliest Day After ‘Heinous Massacre’ "A night and day of ferocious violence has resulted in more t…

Started by Joan Denoo

13 Aug 7
Reply by Freethinker31

Mark Twain's "The War Prayer"

Mark Twain's "The War Prayer" Mothers, fathers, spouses, children, family, friends, loved ones pray for a son or daughter going off to war,…

Started by Joan Denoo

23 Jul 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

Chomsky and the end-times

I have a longer familiarity than most people with Chomsky, since I too was trained in linguistics. I haven't always agreed with him, but th…

Started by Alan Perlman

12 Apr 6
Reply by Alan Perlman

Is war in the name of god jusitifiable?

I recorded this video on the issues surrounding religious leaders starting a war based upon faith or religion. The video generally approach…

Started by Anon

7 Mar 15
Reply by Anon

Assange likens surveillance to reformation-era Catholic Church on BBC ‘religion’ show

The WikiLeaks founder added: “To keep a person ignorant is to place them in a cage. The powerful – if they want to keep their power – will…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Jan 2
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Let's send HAPPY SOLSTICE greetings to Bill O'Reilly and all other leaders of the religious right!

If this act of free speech and the free exercise of religion is what really gets them mad, then we should treat then to it from this day fo…

Started by eric stone

0 Dec 9, 2013

War on Christmas?

Outside of celebrating family and friendship, which can and should be practiced spontaneously throughout the year anyway, I hate this time…

Started by Left of Larry

3 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

Sick Of It All _ NYC HC Music worldwide! France Hellfest 2013. listen to what vocalist says:

Finest in street level fights!!! USA@19:00"foolish thoughts of rapture!!!"

1 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by MB

Dream

I know, dreams are the stuff of psychotherapy and, as such, are personifications ego states each of which are fleeting and not to be truste…

Started by Philip Jarrett

5 May 14, 2013
Reply by Luara

1992 hot issue... and still!?

0 Nov 1, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service