All Discussions Tagged 'voting' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which way are you voting in the UK referendum on the 5th of May? What's your opinion on voting systems?

On the 5th of May there will be a referendum held on whether the UK should change the voting system from First Past The Post to Alternate V…

Started by Syntax Error

0 May 1, 2011

Who is Wooing Us?

As we have all heard, McCain and Obama were invited for a "debate" at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California, a huge and hugely influ…

Started by Ruth Dickson

13 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

In politics, are you swayed by public opinion polls, trends, or statements?

When it comes to politics and the media, I must admit that I find the endless referencing of public opinion polls, approval ratings, and…

Started by A Former Member

11 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

Poll: Voting habits of Atheists, Agnostics, and Free Thinkers

This poll is directed to any A|N member who lives in a democracy and has the right to vote. There is really no way to do polls here, so I…

Started by A Former Member

74 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Louis

Of guns and voting rights

Reminds me why I don't work in politics. DC Voting Rights Bill Can't Pass "At This Point" An interesting report by Paul Kane regarding the…

Started by Kitty

2 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by merkin muffley

Would Charging People Money to Vote Increase Electorial Attendance?

I've had a really hard time trying to convince people to go vote, with limited success. The 2004 electoral turn out was only 36.5% in my ar…

Started by Natalie Bunting

0 Jun 4, 2009

Best Religion Blog

Crossposted from Bloggers and Last.fm I thought I'd let y'all know that the Bloggers Choice Awards are currently running and we have a sev…

Started by Db0

11 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Db0

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service