All Discussions Tagged 'video' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Gaming

So I'm avid gamer, have been for years, even once was a video game reviewer and journalist for a fairly mainstream gaming website, and ther…

Started by Rene Rosa

13 Feb 12
Reply by Octavia Kato

Voices of conscience: why do some people take moral stands?

www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17387818(good vid short within URL) 15 March 2012 Last updated at 15:11 ET Why do people stand up for their pri…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

What happened to the Pat Condell Transcripts?

I used the search feature to search condell transcripts, and several blog postings came up.  However, clicking on them only brings me to th…

Started by George

0 Nov 6, 2011

What u Think about Ghost (This kind of stupidity )

What u Think about Ghost (This kind of stupidity )

Started by chekuthan

17 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Olga Spelts (Human Bean)

How much proof do people need?

This has really been bugging me.  I saw this interview on CNN: John King, USA a few days ago. The service man interviewed was shot by a sni…

Started by Tom Begasse

8 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Stephen Moore

Dangit, my theist has a great idea. NOW What?

I've been following a string of video posts on youtube, vlogs?, about some not so great agency and their foibles (cps). And quickly along t…

Started by Russ S

0 Apr 20, 2010

Is there some reason why I can't upload videos to A|N anymore? (x post for network questions)

Using either the flash or simple uploader everything just locks up and just sits there. (with the flash uploader there is the small benefit…

Started by Richard Healy

5 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

Intelligent animals.

It never ceases to amaze me how intelligent some animals are... I stumbled across these two videos on BBC today. I felt I had to share the…

Started by Johnsky

25 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Marvin Jackson

Glenn Moon for City Council of Levonia

Most of you have probably seen this hilarious (and scary) video already from Pharyngula, but for those of you that have not, here's a link.…

Started by chironex

5 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

more atheist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJukzRYuc0I

Started by RubyRedfx

1 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Tedster

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

James M. Martin replied to chares martel's discussion What are you grateful for today?
4 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man commented on Neanderthal Man's video
13 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
14 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
15 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
24 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
36 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post According to the Bible, God drowns, kills, slaughters, genocides, stones, burns, mauls, rapes, crushes, ....
37 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
40 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Warren Jappe's photo
42 minutes ago
Ted Foureagles replied to chares martel's discussion Would you rather America won the Vietnam War?
46 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
48 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Loren Miller's photo
50 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service