All Discussions Tagged 'theology' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm sick and tired of being told to prove that there is no god.

The level of ignorance in my generation when it comes to belief in god is incredible. I am consistently disappointed in my generation when…

Started by Andrew Kletzien

50 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

any atheist Cubans up in here? : ) ha.. well here..

http://youtu.be/3XO5iOXIPg8http://www.atheistnexus.org/group/cubabeing half spani' figured i'd try...

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Feb 10, 2013

Looking for your thoughts on process theology (specifically process theism) and it's explanation (actually quote reasonable) for the concurrent existence of god and evil.

The question of who is god and what he or she exemplifies characteristically is answered by process theologians by using two interdependent…

Started by Andrew Kletzien

3 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Andrew Kletzien

From the very Catholic island of Malta

Hi everyone   My name is Roger Tirazona and I hail from the tiny island and catholic fortress of Malta situated in the middle of the Medite…

Started by Roger Tirazona

0 Nov 28, 2011

On being post-theological

From Psychology Today:   On being post-theological   Is the religious impulse evolving?

Started by Dave Niose

3 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by John D

Caesar's Messiah by Joseph Atwill

This is a major work which shows that the gospels were created as literary satires by the Romans---in essence as war propaganda. The Engli…

Started by John Hudson

5 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Donald Shankoff

Jesus;the world's most popular literary character

Heretic’s Foundation Heretic’s Foundation VII: Jesus, the World’s Most Popular Literary Character Friday, July 10, 2009 Heretic’s Foundatio…

Started by John Hudson

0 Jul 10, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service