All Discussions Tagged 'theist' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Secular, Atheist, etc. Content Needed for My Book

Hello Friends! I am writing a book on consciousness and freethought and would like to have a section of quotes or comments from you. Not t…

Started by Charlies T. Rentz

0 Feb 18

Atheist and Believer..IN LOVE??

I am very free about my atheism, I am very open about my belief and why i feel the way i do. i am in the dating scene for the first time in…

Started by The Hippie Lotus

18 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by big_dan44

Can a theist be moral?

Theists often ask the question of whether one can be moral without God.  It is of course an absurd question, but a more interesting questio…

Started by Against All Fanatics

9 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Steve

Are theists stupid?

I hesitate to ask this question because I don’t want to be rude.  My mother taught me to not say anything unless I have something nice to s…

10 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

Are Obama and Bush liars?

No offense to my American friends, but it is well known that an atheist could never be elected President of the United States, at least for…

35 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

A Brand New Philosophy from one of my theist 'friends'!

It's called 'Atheisatanism', cleverly combining the words "Atheist" and "Satanism" (clearly, the two are closely related):"Atheisatanism is…

Started by Ory Stewart

8 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Garrick McElroy

Why Don't You Believe in god(gods)?

So since this is the Atheist Nexus I'm going to asume everyone is Non-Theist. Personally god never held much appeal to me, even though bot…

Started by Shav_Med

14 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by ryan cameron

Twelve step program for theist?

Not to belittle the original "12 step program," used to help alcoholics break their addiction and eventually find god, it would be an inter…

Started by Burton Rosenberger

4 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Sonny Mobley

When is it okay to believe in a Religion?

From evangelical christians (I refuse to capitalize it) to intelligent Deists, there are a wide variety of religions with their own sets of…

Started by James

27 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service