All Discussions Tagged 'theism' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Don't You Believe in god(gods)?

So since this is the Atheist Nexus I'm going to asume everyone is Non-Theist. Personally god never held much appeal to me, even though bot…

Started by Shav_Med

14 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by ryan cameron

Why Are So Many Religious People Not Able to Understand that There Are Actually People Who Do Not Believe in Any Deity

Dear fellows, As I experience again and again, there are many religious people who are simply not able to understand that there are people…

Started by Markus Schroer

26 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Peter Brooks

Promoting atheism

Among atheists are those who actively evangelize for atheism. The best known are the four horsemen, Dawkins, Harris, Dennett and Hitchens,…

Started by Jack Carlson

1 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Verne Baxter

Christian Email to an Atheist

So I got home from vacationing in Oregon and I see I have an unread email in my mailbox from one of my friends who I knew to be Christian/M…

Started by Draccataura

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

Psychosis? (In reference to extreme piety)

Wikipedia: Psychosis Do you think that this is going to far, or does it have some plausibility to it? :/ I'm not sure, myself. Tell me yo…

Started by chironex

18 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by FreeThinker

Could a fundie pass a Turing Test ?

[Due to people's complete inability to follow simple instructions and keep commentary in a single instance of a thread, I have given up. Th…

Started by Фелч Гроган

6 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Polymath

Do They Really Believe?

We are fully aware of what theists claim to believe, but do they really believe it? We've seen the hypocrisy, and it certainly looks like m…

Started by vjack

29 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Antonett Ewan

Should religion be banned?

The promotion of religion and religious theologyHas, and is, causing the deaths of so many people, and the oppression of many others, do yo…

Started by Mac Rex

11 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service