All Discussions Tagged 'the' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Tragic Tale of Fappy the Anti Masturbation Dolphin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2MOo2CEnqc Please note I do not know the legitimacy of this story, this story is for entertainment purpos…

Started by MagetheEntertainer

2 Jul 14
Reply by MagetheEntertainer

It's helpful to be religious at work

thetelegraph.com Article "Religion forms a buffer against stress in the workplace" "those with a faith are less anxious in the work place,…

Started by Daniel W

8 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

Roses are Red, Violets Are Blue, I'm Going to Die and So Are You

I rarely buy the local daily it has gotten so scant while the price keeps going up.  Days that I do buy it, I linger over the impossibly ab…

Started by James M. Martin

27 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

How to convince my parents to not make me go to church?

hey all (srry bout bad spelling, doin this on mobile)) but my parents, mainly mother, wants to go to this southern baptist church. I have a…

Started by Ryan Williamson

16 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

How to convince my parents to not make me go to church?

hey all (srry bout bad spelling, doin this on mobile)) but my parents, mainly mother, wants to go to this southern baptist church. I have a…

Started by Ryan Williamson

0 Mar 3, 2013

What is Consciousness & do you believe in it?

I wasn't sure whether to include this in Philosophy or Science, but decided on the latter because, ultimately, I'd like to be see variable…

Started by Astroslav

7 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Jim DePaulo

MY ADDRESS TO ATHEIST UNITED CALLED "VISIONARY"

I am a believer in that old adage, “Consider the source,” so I was thrilled when a man I greatly admire for his intelligence, writing, pass…

Started by Steven Paul Leiva

0 Sep 16, 2012

Focus on the Family

Focus on the Family sent me a voter registration form*. The mailing told me all about which Pro-Life, Pro-Jesus candidates I need to vote f…

Started by Dan Harkins

3 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Tammy S

Gene centered evolution?

I have read Dawkin's works and i enjoyed them. But i had not heard of gene centered evolution before so i began looking into it. Well, i gu…

Started by Daniel PD

3 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Apxeo

Prayer at the pole

My school just had it's 3rd annual "Prayer at the pole." Apparently it's a nation wide program sponsored by various american churches in wh…

Started by Daniel PD

0 Mar 19, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service