All Discussions Tagged 'texas' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When one says 'bridge' instead of 'wall' regards to US gov (Egypt hello) tell em read this.. torture chamber shit!

http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/topics/bushwhacked-book-captures-that-moment-of-infamy-in-tx-faith-based

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 18, 2013

whoa! FOREST HILL TX 33m crashes car into church/bludgeons pastor dead.. w/guitar!?

!!!!!!!????????? was there a trying to replace the actual possible 'state' tax funded solution to mental illness w/faith based.. or .. wow…

0 Oct 30, 2012

I'd like to introduce you to the electric church.. not that Texas country singer though.. yikes! "Shoot cops!?" wow...

Sheriff's Office. "While Travis was being transported, Travis made threats to shoot and kill the troopers working the case."o.O<->hug…

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

Pledge of Allegiance

I remember when I was in elementry school that if we didn't say pledge of allegiance your in serious trouble. If uou said anything during m…

Started by Vincent Berardi

0 Feb 18, 2012

Hey Texas woke up! Stoked for the next generations there; well, public schools...

1 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Chris C.

Not All Southerners..

...are Bible-thumping asshats...Why do I say this (not to mention create a post about it)? I'm tired of all the effing negativity being thr…

Started by Black Magick Woman

30 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Black Magick Woman

Just created an Atheist/Freethought blog and looking for contributors.

I just created a blog regarding atheism, skepticism, agnosticism and all that jazz. I've been writing an article per day for that last week…

Started by Olac Fuentes

1 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Jeffrey P. Murphy

Not Enough God in the Classroom say Texas "experts"...

Texas panel suggests less Chavez and more Jesus... Article here... Texas Social Studies Also, their logic is priceless... since we live in…

Started by Kitty

9 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Kitty

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service