All Discussions Tagged 'terrorism' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

US Drones terrorize Pakistan civilians

New Stanford/NYU study documents the civilian terror from Obama's drones An Stanford/NYU study reveals details of the Obama administration…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

1 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

UK - Muslim peace conference condemns terrorism

BBC News - Muslim peace conference condemns terrorism"About 12,000 Muslims gathered at Wembley Arena for Islamic group Minhaj-ul-Quran's Pe…

Started by George

0 Sep 27, 2011

Christian terrorism is very common.

The American blogosphere is falling over itself trying to put distance between "True Christianity" (TM) and Christian terrorist Anders Behr…

Started by Hambydammit

7 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by life3

Sheep following the shepherd: How accountable is the individual?

I'm reading through a side tangent in an Atheist News bit. The tangent is in defense of the Pope for having been a member of the Hitler You…

Started by Jo Jerome

3 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Dan DuPree

General John Joseph "Black Jack" Pershing

John J. Pershing Quite a distinguished gentleman with quite an incredible career. One of only two people to have ever held the rank of Gen…

Started by Фелч Гроган

6 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by funk Q

Shots fired, bricks through windows, death threats to congress members - are the teapartiers terrorists?

cnn Shots fired at a congressman's campaign headquarters. Windows smashed at Democratic offices across the country. A coffin placed on a la…

Started by Sentient Biped

21 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

(video) Ron Paul on "Considering Terrorist Motivations"

Okay, just for the sake of my sanity:  The "We're occupiers, therefore they are terrorists" observation ignores their lack of innocence i…

Started by Ben

6 Jan 5, 2010

Insights from ex-Islamic militants

Excerpted from Glen Greenwald's Ex-Islamic radicals on what motivates -- and impedes -- extremism : In other words, the very policies the…

Started by Nate

0 Nov 17, 2009

Atheist opinions on the war on terror

I just finished reading "I Don't Believe in Atheists" by Chris Hedges. It's a pretty interesting book about the risk of atheists taking the…

Started by Septic Sceptic

39 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Jason Spicer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service