All Discussions Tagged 'superstition' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A NEW BOOK OF QUOTATIONS: A Testament to Truth

A NEW BOOK OF QUOTATIONS: A Testament to Truth Dear Members and Friends For 12 years I have been preparing a run of four books called Testa…

Started by Dr. Terence Meaden

2 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by John Aultman

There's No Such Thing As Dirty Words

Words by themselves are totally neutral things, neither good nor bad. It is a superstition to believe that words have any power or efficacy…

Started by Richard

12 May 4, 2012
Reply by Richard Goscicki

Superstition Kills: Couple found guilty of 'witchcraft' murder

A couple from the Congo have been found guilty of torturing to death a 15 year old boy they believed to be a witch. Using various household…

Started by Atheist Filmmaker

1 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Visions of Hell

Visions of Hell Bill Weise is a clean-cut real estate agent from Southern California. His wife, Annette, describes him as emotionally stabl…

Started by A Former Member

25 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

Religion vs Religious Persons

I've noticed, both here on A|N and elsewhere, what I consider to be an error of thinking. It happens often enough that I feel it important…

Started by Stephen Moore

36 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Fabio

Octopus Paul; reality or World Cup superstition?

Octopus Paul; reality or World Cup superstition? Who can tell me what the logical relation is between an octopus and the result of a footb…

Started by Hassan Faramarz

6 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
4 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
6 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
6 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
17 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
18 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand posted a discussion
20 minutes ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Says Higgs Boson Could Destroy the Universe in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
27 minutes ago
Chris G commented on Sylvain Duford's group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
36 minutes ago
HPhan liked Sylvain Duford's group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
38 minutes ago
HPhan joined Sylvain Duford's group
38 minutes ago
HPhan replied to Steph S.'s discussion Scientists report first semiaquatic dinosaur, Spinosaurus in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
41 minutes ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
55 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service