All Discussions Tagged 'stupid' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving on...

Hi, I'm Ted.  I've not been here in a long time.  Had to reach an exceptionally bad stretch of boredom to go back to my old email and be re…

Started by Ted Gresham

15 Jan 24
Reply by Ted Gresham

FOX News: Jesus & Santa were both WHITE historical figures

so get over it!   Megyn Kelly, FOX Common-tater (that's a potato that's not special), FOX's version of historian and theologian, tells us,…

Started by Sentient Biped

44 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

GOOD NEWS! Not all of your thrift store purchases are demon possessed...

Just some.  I know it's hard to fathom that people still believe in demons, let alone demonic possession - but... the demon possession of…

Started by Timmie

3 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Tammy S

Stupid people

Ok this is just a rant cause I need to get it out of my chest and I also need some hope for mankind. Sometimes I read articles on yahoo and…

Started by Joel Valle

9 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Jacob

Are theists stupid?

I hesitate to ask this question because I don’t want to be rude.  My mother taught me to not say anything unless I have something nice to s…

Started by Against All Fanatics

10 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

Fun With Fundis

The top 15 fundi quotes of the wek.  My favorite is.   "No, God’s Penis is not a biological organ. I never said God’s Penis was the same as…

Started by Jim DePaulo

27 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

YouTube comments: Rabble, rabble!

I just watched this video and laughed so hard milk came out my nose. And I wasn't even drinking milk. I was eating pretzels. http://www.yo

Started by Todd Draper

9 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by John C

Annoying and Unnerving Religious Blabla

Dear fellows, At the moment, there is one thing which really annoys and unnerves me, namely the religious blabla some people offer if one…

Started by Markus Schroer

5 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Waylon Hedegaard

Felch's Laws

Partly because I'm sick of repeating them, but mostly to live up to my reputation as an arrogant, in-your-face doo-doo head, I present Felc…

Started by Фелч Гроган

25 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

This World is Ruled By Idiots

The Supreme Court just upheld Proposition 8. I personally had more faith in them. At least in subjects like torture, abortion, etc, it's ve…

Started by Jezzy

56 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Reality Activist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service