All Discussions Tagged 'story' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Might as well start with my life story, right?

Well, the introduction forum exists, I know what to do:  Hi, my name is Josh and I'm a former Christian.  I'm still at the point where full…

Started by Joshua 'flobi' Hatfield

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

Inoculating children against religion

Hi everyone, this is my first discussion here. Pleased to meet you all! I'm a father of two young kids. The older one is in early grade sc…

Started by B Fletcher

16 Mar 21
Reply by Michael Penn

Humanist Magazine Asia - Free Download

The Humanist Magazine Asia  is now ready for download. Download for free! www.issuu.com/HumanistAsia/docs/the_humanist_asia?e=8846027/40

Started by Scott

0 Jul 18, 2013

Dutch guy's exercise in "online storytelling"; birdman hoax; dang I even thought 'yeah!'...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17487366 But viewers started to become suspicious when the engineering institutions he claimed to be…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Mar 23, 2012

Eve and the Tree of Knowledge... Why are people not on her side?

This has been on my mind lately, hence my username.  This is my understanding of Eve's part in the creationist story: [just to say it, I kn…

Started by Eve Knows

25 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

A little joke for Christmas

Mary announces to Joseph that she is pregnant. And Joseph, of course, knows that they have not had "relations." Joseph: You're pregnant! My…

Started by Richard

2 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Richard

21st century creation stories....

Some of these concepts are scientific... others not so. . I was recently watching a documentary about the origins of the universe and a sci…

Started by David Raphael

0 Dec 12, 2011

"You can't throw the baby out with the bathwater" My coming out story. Teehee

When I came out to my family, it wasn't anything I didn't expect. It was still kinda sad in some respects though.  It seemed only months…

Started by Skye Azure

2 May 14, 2011
Reply by Skye Azure

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service