All Discussions Tagged 'spirituality' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All atheists should know about the science of psychophysics

All atheists should familiarize themselves with the science of psychophysics. This is a science that relates the physical properties of sti…

Started by eric stone

0 Sep 10

Atheism & Spirituality

Can you be both anti-theist and spiritual? I'm not sure what i believe. I'm not sure where i stand, but it seems that most people who call…

Started by Phil Hale

28 May 15
Reply by Luara

Spirituality Makes Us Stupid, Selfish, and Unhappy

Never thought I'd read this from a faither... How Contemporary Spirituality Makes Us Stupid, Selfish, and Unhappy What’s the most importan…

Started by TNT666

0 Mar 4, 2013

A book recommendation for you

Hi, I've been interested in Spirituality for a long time, almost all my life and being raised in a Catholic home it seemed pretty one sided…

Started by Patrick

0 Nov 7, 2012

Religion vs. Spirituality (Redux)

The original thread is gone. That would be my bad. Here's what happened, told in my usual verbose parenthetical style. If you just want to…

Started by Mykeru

191 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Glenn Sogge

Asian Spirituality

I didn't see this in the other posts and I think it's worth discussing. The hard distinction between Atheists and Believers that most of u…

Started by The Atlantean

8 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Mac Rex

Should Religion be Banned, Part 2

The discussions and comments on this subject have been fairly entertaining for me, but now I think it's time to move on to part 2. The sci…

Started by Mac Rex

10 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by LeaT

Questions and Reflections on Atheism

I don't really consider myself an atheist, if anything, I'll squeeze out the term "non-theist." In my life, and in the area I live (NY- NYC…

Started by shaman sun

5 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service