All Discussions Tagged 'society' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Illuminati,NWO,creation of life and future of mankind. Opinions? ▲

“The infinity risen from out of water greeting with nature. Nature bursts into wisdom. Wisdom leads to crafting. The perfection of craft f…

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺

8 Jun 12
Reply by Pat

Is Social resistance to atheism comparable to the rock revolution?

I have often heard (from my highly religious family and others) that atheism is just a stage people (mostly youth) go through, and his got…

Started by Aaron Ferrao

10 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Anon

Spirituality Makes Us Stupid, Selfish, and Unhappy

Never thought I'd read this from a faither... How Contemporary Spirituality Makes Us Stupid, Selfish, and Unhappy What’s the most importan…

Started by TNT666

0 Mar 4, 2013

Should You Be Offended When I Tell You That You're Wrong?

Are people generally rational or irrational and has that changed over the course of history?   Rationality is the operation of reason; the…

Started by Andrew Altomare

19 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by booklover

Larry Flynt talked about his book Sex Lies and Politics: The Naked Truth, published by Kensington Books

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/SexLLarry Flynt talked about his book Sex Lies and Politics: The Naked Truth, published by Kensington Bo…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Apr 11, 2012

Are self-declared atheists still treated as (social) pariahs?

Here in Australia we are well known for our religious indifference, much to the chagrin of the faithful. However even in this environment m…

Started by Alex McCullie

29 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Alex McCullie

Humane Society of the US "Faith Outreach" Program

I recently found out about the Humane Society of the US's "Faith Outreach Program," which you can read more about on their website:http://w…

Started by Justin Van Kleeck

0 May 24, 2010

Is there really a difference?

Is there really a difference between a religion and a cult other than size and social acceptance?

Started by cj the cynic

13 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Chase

Religion the root of all immoral behavior? If not...

As I read through atheist blogs, forums, and websites, there is abundant content about "all the atrocities committed on humanity in the nam…

Started by Jim Mo.

14 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Louis

Free Thinkers, Free Spirits, Free Loaders

This may topic may belong in Ethics and Morals but it more often ends up as a political discussion. I am thinking it is a meta-political co…

Started by Jim Mo.

0 Aug 2, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service