All Discussions Tagged 'social' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Survey on Nonbelievers

Dear Atheist Nexus, I am writing to ask if you will take our survey. The survey looks at the perceptions and attitudes of both affiliated a…

Started by Langston

14 Jan 23
Reply by Tom

Re-Thinking My Militancy on the L Train Saturday

My son lives in Brooklyn and I was visting from Texas.  He suggested we spend the morning book shopping at the Strand on Broadway at 12th S…

Started by James M. Martin

30 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Luara

Super Pacs embed their workers and custom firewalls to goog/fbook/tweeter etc.. whoa! $ay $ay what

With the presidential election four months away, the Super Pacs are beginning to turn their attention towards newer digital technologies th…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

6 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by jay H

How Much Serious is Your Atheism?

Do you die for your atheism?   Do you die to save the life of an atheist?   Do you prevent when an atheist is beaten?   Do you divorce?   D…

Started by Reha ULKU

2 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

Atheist may not be Free or in favor of Freedom

It seems paradoxical, but it is not.   Being an athiest is being a marginal or deviant or minority.   Minority groups may not be tolerant a…

Started by Reha ULKU

0 Dec 20, 2011

Social Networking and us Godless Heathens

I have a MySpace and a Facebook page, but I have found it's a bad idea to include my atheism on those pages, as it has a tendency to put yo…

Started by Kelli Jae Baeli

36 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kelli Jae Baeli

Unsure how to embrace non-theism....

This is my first post here.   I have doubted my belief in the Judeo-Christian god (I was raised in a Baptist household) since I was 16. I k…

Started by Joshua H.

10 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by GodMockingBitch

help keep Social Security a thing of the present!

Call Congressmen/women Nov. 30, 2010 and tell them "Social Security is NOT broke, according to Congressional Budget Office"!   http://www.s

Started by Jen E.

0 Nov 25, 2010

Social support for atheists?

I am working on my 6-volume book, "Supernatural Hypocrisy: The Cognitive Dissonance of a God Cosmology" (due out by the end of the year), a…

Started by Kelli Jae Baeli

2 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Goz

Atheist social networks (TOP)

Atheist social networks * Atheism Live Journal Group http://community.livejournal.com/atheism This community has been created as a pl…

Started by chekuthan

6 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Asilee

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
5 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
9 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
23 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
26 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
28 minutes ago
Patricia replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
31 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
33 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
38 minutes ago
Idaho Spud liked Joan Denoo's photo
49 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
55 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
59 minutes ago
Keith Brian Johnson replied to Luara's discussion Puzzle in real analysis in the group Mathematics
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service