All Discussions Tagged 'separation' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Family Quandary: Should I speak up or stay silent?

Hey fellow nontheists, First an apology for being so inactive these past several month. I've been participating in a lot of nontheist comm…

Started by Nate Wynd

3 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Greg

City of Oakland, California - Displays Ten Commandments at Public Property Zoo

I sent a Letter of Demand to the City of Oakland to remove this monument. Demand to City of Oakland re: 10 Commandments Letter to City o…

Started by Joey Piscitelli

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

Get the word out on FB/Twitter about Florida & Prop 8 (2012)

If you live in Florida, please learn more about Prop 8 which you will vote on this Fall, and just say NO to another way to spend your tax…

Started by debzilla

0 Jun 10, 2012

American Atheists n' co. represented lovely at n.Florida court!

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Atheist-group-calls-for-removal-of-Ten-Commandments/-/475880/13491964/-/qagi6d/-/index.html

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 May 19, 2012

CA Atheists protest Day of Prayer

Lodi California news, the day after the National Day of Prayer on May 3rd. Local church groups gather at a Veteran's memorial between City…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth Tygert

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Richard Goscicki

Memes and political processes

People hold thoughts in their minds that influence what they say and do. Some thoughts are conscious and others are not. Environment and li…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Jan 15, 2012

Questions for candidates/incumbents on role of religion in govt

Questions for candidates regarding role of religion in government   This list is a work in progress that was inspired by Bill Keller of the…

Started by eric stone

7 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by eric stone

Noah's Ark Tourist Attraction Sparks Debate

Kentucky's Governor promises almost $40 million in tax breaks for the building of a Noah's Ark , complete with animals, and Tower of Babel…

Started by Noh Name

0 Dec 8, 2010

Public School Holds Mass

I just moved back to St.Louis with my wife and child. My wife is upset with how religious everyone is here and I try to reassure her that w…

Started by §kürrý

12 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Louis

De-godding money

Does anyone de-god their paper money? I read something online about this recently. Apparently quite a few people do something to negate the…

Started by Audiodef

20 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Michael

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service