All Discussions Tagged 'science' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mexico police arrest student protesters in campus raids (due to anti-computer science philo?) wtf?

praying hands galore.. yep that's vatican love for ya~ pfffft sorry folks~~~~~~~~ The standoff at the colleges began earlier this month, wh…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Oct 16, 2012

Arctic ice melting at 'amazing' speed, scientists find -bbc great vid.. cool labs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19508906ended w/ "..manmade" yep.

2 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Starscream

MY ADDRESS TO ATHEIST UNITED CALLED "VISIONARY"

I am a believer in that old adage, “Consider the source,” so I was thrilled when a man I greatly admire for his intelligence, writing, pass…

Started by Steven Paul Leiva

0 Sep 16, 2012

The "under God" and the "under": which does what kind of harm?

Do you want to play a switch in a relationship, or do you want to play the submissive in a dominant/submissive relationship? Look carefully…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

4 May 3, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Who Says Science has Nothing to Say About Morality?

<url>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm2Jrr0tRXk</url>;   Do you think science can say something about morality?

Started by Richard Hendrikson Alfaro

6 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by John J Kelly

Would you...?

Consider donating your body to science? Yes? No? Why/why not? A lot of the irreligious here seem to be quite invested in science, and it m…

Started by Anath

45 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Spitter

w/all the infinite(?) hooplah about sex/privacy etc.. here's a 2fer for yo mindz...

Post WWII scientist totally screws with sociology of sex/ male/females even kids.. fubaaar!misinformation from the author lady? or does her…

0 Apr 9, 2012

AronRa debates and (always) wins w/creationists at Reason Rally 2012

I learned a thing or two when I met him. He's always on point. Great man. Great leader of knowledge.

1 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by ChrisC

My way to atheism

How I became an atheist I grew up with religion. My father was a Pentecostal preacher, not a noisy kind of hell preacher, but very much a l…

Started by Stephan Sundqvist

6 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

Is science a religion? No, but ScientISM is

Is science a religion? Or is it the polar opposite of religion, a belief in empiricism over dogma? This thorny issue has theorists' heads…

Started by Steven Lehar

22 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Gareth Mensah

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service