All Discussions Tagged 'science' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MY ADDRESS TO ATHEIST UNITED CALLED "VISIONARY"

I am a believer in that old adage, “Consider the source,” so I was thrilled when a man I greatly admire for his intelligence, writing, pass…

Started by Steven Paul Leiva

0 Sep 16, 2012

The "under God" and the "under": which does what kind of harm?

Do you want to play a switch in a relationship, or do you want to play the submissive in a dominant/submissive relationship? Look carefully…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

4 May 3, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Who Says Science has Nothing to Say About Morality?

<url>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm2Jrr0tRXk</url>;   Do you think science can say something about morality?

Started by Richard Hendrikson Alfaro

6 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by John J Kelly

Would you...?

Consider donating your body to science? Yes? No? Why/why not? A lot of the irreligious here seem to be quite invested in science, and it m…

Started by Anath

45 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Spitter

w/all the infinite(?) hooplah about sex/privacy etc.. here's a 2fer for yo mindz...

Post WWII scientist totally screws with sociology of sex/ male/females even kids.. fubaaar!misinformation from the author lady? or does her…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Apr 9, 2012

AronRa debates and (always) wins w/creationists at Reason Rally 2012

I learned a thing or two when I met him. He's always on point. Great man. Great leader of knowledge.

1 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by ChrisC

My way to atheism

How I became an atheist I grew up with religion. My father was a Pentecostal preacher, not a noisy kind of hell preacher, but very much a l…

Started by Stephan Sundqvist

6 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

Is science a religion? No, but ScientISM is

Is science a religion? Or is it the polar opposite of religion, a belief in empiricism over dogma? This thorny issue has theorists' heads…

Started by Steven Lehar

22 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Gareth Mensah

@ 28: gets into evolution; biological factors of environment(s) etc.. modern era style..

http://thesciencenetwork.org/programs/the-science-studio/charles-czeisler-3

0 Mar 17, 2012

The issue with mitochondrial DNA...

There is a funny argument brought up often when an Atheist and a Gnostic get into a scientific debate over the beginning of modern humans,…

Started by Noah Price

2 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Noah Price

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service