All Discussions Tagged 'science' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Science vs Religion

Most of us are quite  critical of religion, including myself........However, I do feel that religion and science  can co-exist.............…

Started by Freethinker31

0 Nov 13

Richard Dawkins speaks to a Hasidic rabbi on religious day schools and evolution

(Warning: there's a loud noise at 0:48. Be careful if you're wearing earphones!) Richard Dawkins speaks strongly about young-Earth-crea…

Started by Grinning Cat

5 Oct 17
Reply by Plinius

Santorum: Call Secularism A Religion So We Can Ban It From Public Schools.

Can secularism be removed from public schools without removing everything? Without closing the schools? I quit Catholicism when I was 26. T…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

16 Sep 11
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

All atheists should know about the science of psychophysics

All atheists should familiarize themselves with the science of psychophysics. This is a science that relates the physical properties of sti…

Started by eric stone

0 Sep 10

Society is slipping back into the medieval ages

Perhaps it should have been called *back into... That's what editing is for! I can't look anywhere anymore without running into pictures,…

Started by Cory "The Fox"

8 Aug 29
Reply by Cory "The Fox"

atheism/Vegetarianism: Is there a link? Vegetarians and Meat Eaters alike please! Help with online ethnography for a postgrad..

Hello fellow atheists, My name is Rob and I am conducting an online ethnography of atheists who wish to discuss Vegetarianism. Any potentia…

Started by Robert Lawton

27 Jun 12
Reply by Luara

For Science!

As a result of the recommendation from another new member around these parts (Erxomai), I have come to spread my merry cheer upon ye all!…

Started by Andrew Beard

8 Jan 25
Reply by Erxomai

New Survey on Nonbelievers

Dear Atheist Nexus, I am writing to ask if you will take our survey. The survey looks at the perceptions and attitudes of both affiliated a…

Started by Langston

14 Jan 23
Reply by Tom

Evangelically Atheist - Page Launch

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/evangelically-atheist-page-launch/x/42022 (Currently, I'm almost 20% to my goal for the crowdfund - You d…

Started by Steve Dustcircle

0 Jan 18

Smart Contact Lens Might One Day Let Diabetics Check Blood Sugar -goog X.. yep...

http://www.npr.org/blogs/alltechconsidered/2014/01/16/263161180/smart-contact-lens-might-one-day-let-diabetics-check-blood-sugarwooot!? no…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Jan 17
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service