All Discussions Tagged 'school' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bible Stories For Humanists And Atheists

This may be an unusual request but I hope some of you will provide input. I am looking for reaction from parents, teachers, and even midd…

Started by Arthur G Broadhurst

2 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Janelle Campbell

How do I deal with theistic professors/teachers?

I have been out of school for a few years now, but I recently started my first semester of college, and something came up that I wasn't exp…

Started by Jordan

12 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Mason Colbert

Mad Scientist seeks associates

I am what I claim to be. I am entirely mad by any average measure, and a scientist by my own guidelines. Of course, I care not by what othe…

Started by Demopoly

22 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Demopoly

Hello, from someone almost 18 :)

Hello there, my name's Alexis.          I've been rather atheistic all of my life, embracing it more and more everyday as I aged.    …

Started by Alexis Mullino

3 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Almeidinha

School shootings and lack of prayer connection? Say what? Try TV.

Hrrmm... racism yeah, that's what the TV pushes. Cultures, parents neglecting (letting tv/religious cultures, ok occult cultures babysit, t…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

8 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Tony Abbott wants bible taught in schools!

It didn't take Abbott long to flog the xtian message: http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,1,26507226-5006301,00.html He believes a…

Started by Robert

2 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Domenic De Masi

Not Enough God in the Classroom say Texas "experts"...

Texas panel suggests less Chavez and more Jesus... Article here... Texas Social Studies Also, their logic is priceless... since we live in…

Started by Kitty

9 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Kitty

Kids in public schools

For those of you that have children, and those of you that plan to, how much direct interaction do you have with their public school curric…

Started by JasonSexton

13 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by o

DUBLIN — After a nine-year investigation, a commission publishes damning report on decades of rapes, humiliation, beatings at Catholic Church-run reform schools for Ireland's castaway children.

Is there no end to this? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/20/irish-reform-schools-thou_n_205719.html This Friday evening I am going t…

Started by Kitty

8 May 25, 2009
Reply by Kitty

Florida Fucktardery (School Prayer)

I initially wanted to link to my Digg submission, but you all really need to behold the glory that is Florida, and the theitards we have li…

Started by Larian LeQuella

3 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Larian LeQuella

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service