All Discussions Tagged 'rights' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A short video inspired by Reason, Tolerance and Enlightenment values

I would like to present you with a short video, Words Engraved, which is inspired by Freedom of Thought and Human Rights: http://www.yo

Started by Rose Lancaster

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Rose Lancaster

Human Rights and God go hand in hand according to Glenn Beck

I was watching the news last night and they had a segment where Glenn Beck talks about how there must be a God, otherwise where do we get…

Started by Ivan Reyes

34 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

When I am asked what my race is on questionaires, I don't answer it.

When we had our most recent census it asked me my race.  I have decided a while ago there is no good reason to ask this question.  We are a…

Started by Earther

10 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Earther

Religious homophobes in Arkansas get judicial smack-down

http://m.arkansasonline.com/news/2010/apr/16/judge-finds-foster-parent-ban-unconstitutional/?latest The tyranny of the (religious) majorit…

Started by SpaceCity

2 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by SpaceCity

Christian Voice and Ugandan Gays.

Stephen Green of Christian Voice (he who picketed the BBC for broadcasting Jerry Springer: The Opera and tried to file a blasphemy suit aga…

Started by Richard Healy

3 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by A Former Member

Today's state is separate from the Church, isn't it?

Dear fellows, I have just remembered an interview with Germany's contemporary Chancellor Angela Merkel, as in this interview, one member o…

Started by Markus Schroer

1 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Fred Werther

Obama attacks families?

My brother in law forwarded me a petition from Focus on the Family. In this, they are angry with President Obama for "attacking the family"…

Started by Kitty

1 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Langston

Amazon Kindle: Now you read it, now you don't

Yet another cautionary tale. Preceding Amazon Kindle's now publicised capacity to arbitrarily delete content without notice or permission…

Started by Фелч Гроган

15 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by JayBarti

Senate to vote on Matthew Shepard Act THIS WEEK. right-wing groups trying to stop it!

I got this email from HRC. Just passing it on. The Senate is poised to vote on the Matthew Shepard Act THIS WEEK. But our allies are repor…

Started by Krista

12 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Jared

The Right to Discriminate

Doesn't this just make your blood boil? The rights of some deluded bible bashing bigot put before the rights of a group with no choice in t…

Started by thomas

26 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service