All Discussions Tagged 'republican' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arizona Bill will allow people to discriminate based on 'Religious Beliefs'

If passed, AZ's Religious Discrimination SB 1062/HB 2153 Bill will give people & businesses a License to discriminate against Non-Theis…

Started by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

9 Feb 27
Reply by Pat

Bob Jindall is a hack. He even talks shit about his own now calls them 'stupid. or 'dumb party'. quit jackass.

From URL below:"Not being the stupid party also means supporting science and the separation of church and state, at least to the extent tha…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

1 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Republican, right(wrong)-wing or GOP whatever tells NAVY to stop using biofuels... ?

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/05/republican-navy-biofuelfav comment: I'm a bit confused, why in the HELL are we allowing a bunch of …

12 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Jerry Wesner

We Need a ‘Conservative’ Party - Thomas L. Friedman (NYTimes)

There has been lots of talk that Paul Ryan’s nomination ensures that we’ll now have a “real” debate about the role of government. That’s ac…

Started by Loren Miller

15 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Zengineer

check out my anigif of the sons and daughters of suckerville 2012

0 Feb 17, 2012

Problem with the Atheism Survey

I just wanted to bring to attention of the survey organizers that there is a problem with the questions regarding political orientation. Th…

Started by Ira Satinover

14 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

Republican Jesus

Check this out: http://www.atheismresource.com/2011/republican-jesus   What are your thoughts? Do main stream Republican Evangelicals even…

Started by Adam Brown

1 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

I Just Had an Argument with Dan Gainor, Faux News commentator, on Twitter

-This entire thing was posted on Dailykos and then my blog, and now here. I'm still giggling to myself that it took place. I mean, I'm nobo…

Started by Caleb Owens

1 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Caleb Owens

Where is the republican party headed?

This is my first started topic; please be kind. I saw this link below and rather then thread-jacking, I decided to start my own thread on…

Started by Starscream

7 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Republican Jews filmed making death threat to Obama, then have the video banned

Guys have you seen this video which was filmed by Max Blumenthal? It has one American Jewish extremist spewing racist filth and another voi…

Started by Parachute44

0 Jun 23, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service