All Discussions Tagged 'religious' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Use the murder of blasphemer in Pakistan to demonstrate the power of world secularism

The OpEd by Sethi "Tryanny of Blasphemy in Pakistan" in today's New York Times about the jailing of a blasphemer who insulted the prophet a…

Started by eric stone

1 May 21
Reply by Greg

Arizona Bill will allow people to discriminate based on 'Religious Beliefs'

If passed, AZ's Religious Discrimination SB 1062/HB 2153 Bill will give people & businesses a License to discriminate against Non-Theis…

Started by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

9 Feb 27
Reply by Pat

Snake-worship and death: what to make of it?

Another snake worshiper dies of snake-bite.  Hew refuses medical treatment.  It's against his religion. See http://www.christianitytoday.co

Started by Alan Perlman

2 Feb 25
Reply by Michael Penn

As the Annual War on Christmas (and Everything Christian) Revs Up, We Can Thank James Madison ...

...for both major and minor victories. Madison's major victories (and those of other founders) are described in The Founding Fathers and th…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

1 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

Door to door Atheist

Started by Jim DePaulo

3 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by booklover

Atheism v. Anti-Theism

How can Atheism become Anti-Theism? Because my conviction that religion and the belief in a god predispose people to do bad things, I now…

Started by Eric Tawney

59 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by A. R.

book by journalist Gianluigi Nuzzi about corruption, scandals and infighting at the Vatican

you don't say... 'infighting' aka eating their own doubled down.. as in.. believers first then themselves.. fkn' patriarchal fraud, lies, w…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Nov 5, 2012

One step forward, one step back

Recent politics in Australia has resulted in an encouraging step forward and one disappointing step backwards. Senator Cori Bernadi, Parli…

Started by MB

1 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

Some ideas?

We would love your input in picking a name and a tag line! Feel free to mix and match and let us know what is your favorite. Please see i…

Started by Jason Testerman

0 May 7, 2012

Charter school paid for by tax money is blatantly breaking establishment clause - What can I do?

http://truthcampus.org/ This charter "school" paid for by my tax dollars is blatantly breaking the establishment clause. They charge no t…

Started by Ryan

7 May 6, 2012
Reply by Karin Cummings

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service