All Discussions Tagged 'religion' (198)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do Atheists believe in?

Being an Atheist doesn't describe what you believe in, it just means the absence of belief in the existence of deities. When people use the…

Started by Joel Mensah

9 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Dennis

How to be a religious apologist

In discussions in my philosophy class, we are sometimes encouraged to take on the role of apologist for various religions. I find it quite…

Started by James

7 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by James

Time to introduce myself.

Hi All. Thought I would give you a quick introduction and a little background. I am from South Africa and currently live in the city of D…

Started by Robin Jackson

4 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Nate

When is it okay to believe in a Religion?

From evangelical christians (I refuse to capitalize it) to intelligent Deists, there are a wide variety of religions with their own sets of…

Started by James

27 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

What is your religion ? (USA Today flash map)

Neat flash widget with detailed breakdown - http://www.usatoday.com/graphics/news/gra/gnoreligion/flash.htm

Started by Фелч Гроган

13 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

Religious companies

I'm compiling a list of businesses that try to promote the religion of the owners.. I'm interested in national or regional chains that peo…

Started by Father Nature

34 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Emily Dietle

Cardinal calls for referendum after Chavez govt. boots religion classes

The Archbishop of Caracas, Cardinal Jorge Urosa Savino, has called on Venezuelans to do more than just complain about the new education law…

Started by SheaJ

1 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Adriana Heguy

In God We Trust?

Is it wrong to remove the word 'god' from your cash? In God We Trust was first used on paper currency in 1957. What do you think about remo…

Started by Alan

27 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Corey

Religion Explained Using Evolutionary Theory

Naturally some religious people will choose to skip reading this article because of the length or because of the content. For those who do…

Started by M604

7 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Jim Mo.

Forcing Religion on a Child!

I ran into an old friend the other day during a Fourth of July celebration. He is a devout Christian that I grew up with. He now has two da…

Started by atheistfightingback

8 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service