Atheist Nexus Logo

All Discussions Tagged 'religion' (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Provide more education about religion, Islam, Christianity; challenge ancient myths, harmful ideas told as fact

This is another re-title of this piece. Thanks, Tom, for your suggestions.  We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tole…

Started by Joan Denoo

236 on Saturday
Reply by Idaho Spud

Are more Americans becoming disconnected with religion?

Are more Americans becoming disconnected with religion? Of course more citizens of the USA disconnect from religion. Just look around you i…

Started by Joan Denoo

18 Mar 25
Reply by Grinning Cat

Article alert: It's about RELIGION, stupid!

I recommend to all my fellow heretics the cover story of this month's Atlantic.  "What ISIS Really Wants" makes it eminently clear that def…

Started by Alan Perlman

34 Mar 24
Reply by Alan Perlman

Great new bumper sticker idea

MEASLES OUTBREAKS ARE WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU TAKE RELIGIOUS IDEAS SERIOUSLY.

Started by eric stone

1 Mar 18
Reply by Patricia

"God Bless America" being in Public School Curriculum"

Hi all, My son just joined the choir at his elementary school. He's eight years old and in second grade. I know there's a combined school c…

Started by Jason Andrews

25 Mar 16
Reply by Greg

Just when you thought...

...America was making some progress towards becoming a secular nation, what with all our many secular/atheist organizations, you realize wh…

Started by Alan Perlman

6 Mar 15
Reply by Patricia

Nationalism Is A Form of Religion

I knew a guy who quit religion and after being in the Army became a super-patriot. I took a while to understand the change I saw and then t…

Started by tom sarbeck

10 Mar 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

My motives for writing about religion

My motives for writing about religion occur because I see all the harm caused by self-righteousness and proselytizing religious people. Man…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Feb 23
Reply by Greg

Atheists are more special than they realize.

Firstly, The question is, how do people get to be atheists? The most common path to becoming an atheist is through Rational Critical Thinki…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

28 Feb 23
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

It's 2015 and Congress Is Almost Entirely Made Up of White Christian Men

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/congress-not-diverse?akid=12656.1080395.W5M3SB&rd=1&src=newsletter1029834&t=10 Cong…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

24 Jan 8
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service