All Discussions Tagged 'relationships' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Fall out of Love (article)

I thought this PDF would be interesting to link here, for some discussion: How to Fall out of Love by Donald Robertson. This has been archi…

Started by Mequacious

1 Dec 1
Reply by Michael Penn

Atheist purpose for living without God

What is your purpose for living if not to please a god or as a test to get to never-never-land? If you take away religion, which is really…

Started by Sky God

9 Oct 14
Reply by Pelumi Abiodun

Open relationships

What are your thoughts on open intimate relationships?  If you don't know what these are they are basically a regular boyfriend girlfriend,…

Started by MagetheEntertainer

23 Aug 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

Praying atheists

Just to get this out of the way, I really, truly do not believe in God (I used to be Catholic). But I do care deeply about my friends. Tod…

Started by Mia Tetangco

8 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Hiram

Knowing It's Love...

I am presently (and as far I am concerned permanently) involved in a mixed relationship; I am an atheist (and rather open about it) and she…

Started by Joshua Chase

7 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by evan lee cooksey

Suggested new category: Relationships

There are an awful lot of posts about the difficulties of being godless with spouses and amongst family and social groups. Maybe this deser…

Started by Фелч Гроган

10 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Boo Radley

Dating Sites

I may be trying out an online dating site or 2 and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for some that were good or friendly in par…

Started by SkeptiKat

16 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Jennifer W

The Elusiveness of Love

Maybe its just me but "LOVE" seems to be very hard to find and elusive moreso in my view for Atheists than alot of the groups out there. Ma…

Started by Dre Smith

12 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by It's just Matt

"To live your life and love in the unity of the holy...Darwin?"

Hey, guys! I've posted a few questions so far and have gotten some amazing feedback and stories! I love hearing from you! The topic for t…

Started by Kaye

1 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service