All Discussions Tagged 'quotes' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein

What do you guys think of this quote, and what do you think he really meant by it?

Started by Pandarius

8 Jul 24
Reply by Future

Demoralizing Bible Quotes that Most Christians are Surprised to Hear About

There are some bible passages that a lot of Christians either 1) are completely unaware of, 2) were purposely sheltered from, 3) deny its e…

Started by Jennifer

20 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Edward Teach

favorite atheist quotes

Hello my friends on Atheist Nexus, Glad to be a member in here:) This my first discussion...and sorry if this has been discussed before.  …

Started by Hope

60 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

What do you think of teachings of Jesus?

Alright, so we don't even know these were Jesus' teachings... But let's say they actually were. I disagree with the supernatural aspect of…

Started by Aria Royce

37 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Evil bible. Com for useful bible verses

http://www.evilbible.com/ In case people have not seen this site as yet it is a very useful resourse if you are debating theology with Chr…

Started by Doug

24 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by booklover

pro-atheist quotes in Anime and manga

this is a discussion i posted for my fellow atheists who also like anime and mangs i found a ton of good quotes about atheism in anime and…

Started by fullmetal atheist

0 Apr 18, 2011

Favourite Qutoes from Revered Secular's!

"It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience…

Started by Jimmy Eagleton

0 Mar 29, 2010

"s

I'd like to see a quotes section. I've read a ton of great quotes by an equally large number of great people concerning atheism and related…

Started by SaintColtrane

1 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by George Kane

Favorite Quotes

I have several journals filled with my favorite quotes, so I thought I would share a few of my favorite quotes about religion, atheism and…

Started by LoLo

23 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Фелч Гроган

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service