All Discussions Tagged 'public' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unthinking Democratic Policy versus Unfeeling Republican Policy

Diplomacy has been defined as the art of saying what you want to say and getting away before anyone figures out your intentions. I chose to…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

48 Nov 18
Reply by Freethinker31

The Good News Club: R. Elisabeth Cornwell interviews Katherine Stewart

"The Christian Right's Stealth Assault on America's Children. The Good News Club turned up at her children's elementary school in Santa B…

Started by Joan Denoo

4 Oct 22
Reply by eric stone

The Good News Club: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?

For those of you who don't know, "The Good News Club" is a massive and growing evangelical force whose mission it is to use "church plantin…

Started by Jaime Hunter

1 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by James Kz

Keeping folks in the dark about where tax money is subverted to is 't'rillions of dollars unethical

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/jul/21/global-elite-tax-offshore-economy

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

3 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by jay H

At last, a speaker lamented taking public prayer from the schools!

I have told the leaders of membership organizations that I don't agree with their opening and closing meetings with prayer. When I know the…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

3 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by annet

Canadian Atheists: Getting Involved in the Real World

I've been a little obsessed lately with browsing around on various websites finding atheist material and have ended up feeling more disgust…

Started by SaintColtrane

6 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Scott Donald

Religiosity in Pro Sport

I am not a big sports fan, but one of the reasons I often get annoyed watching is the overt displays of religiosity by these ostensible 'ro…

Started by J.P.M.

1 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

The Propaganda group

Hi, For anyone that's interested - http://atheistnexus.org/group/propaganda Discussion, analysis and deconstruction of propaganda, spin,…

Started by Фелч Гроган

0 Feb 23, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service