All Discussions Tagged 'prayer' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pet peeve & a rant....

Last Friday morning a very sweet 36 yr old mom was letting her 15 yr. old son drive to school (he had gotten his learners permit), while hi…

Started by Carla

4 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by dr kellie

Habitat for Humanity

On Thursday I helped build a habitat house around where I work.  I met the girl who will be moving into the house with her husband and litt…

Started by Tom M.

5 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Lois

Supporting Young Atheist YouTubers

Supporting Young Youtube Atheists is important. For those who might want to support our young atheists who are making their first tentative…

Started by G Smith

7 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by G Smith

Business Prayer

Today was weird.  I was at a meeting with a mix of law enforcement types, local and fed, and then Financial services security people from c…

Started by fred h

10 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by fred h

School Prayer Victory in SC

A frantic few hours of work by my daughter, but it was worth it. Her public high school graduation was today in SC. I have attended several…

Started by Ian

6 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by John D

National Day of Reason proclamation read before Congress

Read into the record today by Rep. Pete Stark, the only openly atheist member of Congress. More here. Rep. Pete Stark, CA-13th District  

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 May 5, 2011

Hey NatPrayDay who cares, look what showed up in my mailbox from American Atheists Inc.!

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 May 5, 2011

Praying atheists

Just to get this out of the way, I really, truly do not believe in God (I used to be Catholic). But I do care deeply about my friends. Tod…

Started by Mia Tetangco

8 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Hiram

Will God destroy California with an earthquake if Prop 8 is struck down?

Will God be angry with if it legalizes gay marriage? Angry enough to destroy the entire state with a massive earthquake? Apparently there…

Started by Hugh Kramer

3 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Stanley Post

atheist cult survivor

Hi all. I've been part of ex-christian.net for awhile, and atheist myself for a little under a year (coming up in May!) I'm the granddaught…

Started by Angie Jackson

27 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Dr. Cowboy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service