All Discussions Tagged 'prayer' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dow Jones article on church exemption whagh?!~ (tax secrets within)

and handfuls of American soldiers dying in Afganlands.. etc..pray to keep up w/corporate games. ? : /

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 8, 2012

Fierce young Marine that happens to be atheist fights back (against group prayer) and she won...

http://freethoughtblogs.com/rockbeyondbelief/2012/08/05/bow-your-fucking-head-down-recruit-pray-with-the-rest-of-us~  August 5, 2012 at 12:…

1 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Richard K. Emms

ACLU encourages and succeeds in getting a NC School Board to Ban prayer at all Upcoming Events!

The ACLU is successful once again in protecting the rights of minorities.  I was very happcy to read this news story.  Then I scrolled down…

Started by Jessica

27 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by booklover

American Atheists n' co. represented lovely at n.Florida court!

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Atheist-group-calls-for-removal-of-Ten-Commandments/-/475880/13491964/-/qagi6d/-/index.html

0 May 19, 2012

Group objects to Forida DCF head using state email to send prayer to employees

"This message from a Department head to all subordinates is shocking and unconstitutional," Annie Laurie Gaylor, co-president of the Freedo…

0 May 5, 2012

CA Atheists protest Day of Prayer

Lodi California news, the day after the National Day of Prayer on May 3rd. Local church groups gather at a Veteran's memorial between City…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth Tygert

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Richard Goscicki

Jessica Alquist a true American. Hats off to her and the parents.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/jessica-ahlquist-prayer-banner-rhode-island-school_n_1237199.html

3 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Rusty

Faith, Prayer and Logic

I had to mention this before I went to bed and forgot :p. I watched a clip from The View about Prayer and how Obama was getting grilled by…

Started by Victoria Vann

0 Mar 8, 2012

You have got to be f*^&i#g kidding me! Blame the people for the tornados!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/05/pat-robertson-tornadoes-prayer_n_1321686.html   Pat Robertson "Don't blame god because people want…

Started by Carla

5 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

At last, a speaker lamented taking public prayer from the schools!

I have told the leaders of membership organizations that I don't agree with their opening and closing meetings with prayer. When I know the…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

3 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by annet

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

eric stone replied to eric stone's discussion Scalia should be shown our disrespect for continually insulting atheists
33 seconds ago
The Flying Atheist replied to Loren Miller's discussion Local Color in the Neighborhood in the group Hang With Friends
38 seconds ago
eric stone replied to eric stone's discussion Scalia should be shown our disrespect for continually insulting atheists
2 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to eric stone's discussion Scalia should be shown our disrespect for continually insulting atheists
4 minutes ago
6 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to eric stone's discussion Scalia should be shown our disrespect for continually insulting atheists
8 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
10 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to eric stone's discussion Scalia should be shown our disrespect for continually insulting atheists
14 minutes ago
20 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to eric stone's discussion Scalia should be shown our disrespect for continually insulting atheists
23 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to eric stone's discussion Scalia should be shown our disrespect for continually insulting atheists
24 minutes ago
Asa Watcher replied to eric stone's discussion Scalia should be shown our disrespect for continually insulting atheists
24 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service