All Discussions Tagged 'physics' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Metaphysics = Non-Atheism?

Does liking and believing some aspects of what is known as 'metaphysics/new age '  make you less of an atheist? I mean I don't believe the…

Started by Ronni

8 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Bud the Wonderer

Reincarnation (in the scientific sense)

I have been reading and listening to a lot of Alan Watts lately and have recently changed my philosophy to Taoism. Turns out I have been on…

Started by Ty Hilliard

4 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by michele ricketts

Quotes:

"Sometimes I don't want to see the puppeteers, sometimes I just want to see the magic therein, and sometimes I just want to pry open the at…

Started by thewoodenwand

0 Feb 23, 2012

Physics and the Immortality of the Soul

Physics and the Immortality of the Soul The topic of "life after death" raises disreputable connotations of past-life regression and haunte…

Started by A Former Member

10 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Steve

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Michael Pianko replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 minute ago
Freethinker31 commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
11 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
16 minutes ago
Michael Pianko commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
20 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
24 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Donald R Barbera's blog post Putting the Cart Before the Horse
27 minutes ago
Dr. Terence Meaden added a discussion to the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
32 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
42 minutes ago
Debbie Short joined msnomer71's group
44 minutes ago
Profile IconDebbie Short and Ron joined Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group
45 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
49 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service