All Discussions Tagged 'old' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Submission of Women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z3Ov-2mPYc   The Young Turks' commentary on Michele Bachmann's comment about God mandating that good Christ…

Started by Ava Wilson

56 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by MolotovDerp

My Brother Complained of Telephoned Pests...

And I wrote back: "If they call for political contributions, say "I'm a Republican" in an indignant voice and hang up immediately, but only…

Started by James M. Martin

7 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by James M. Martin

Well, I thought it was funny!

JESUS AND THE OLD MAN St. Peter is watching the gates of Heaven, but he really needs to go to the bathroom. He asks Jesus to watch the gat…

Started by funk Q

3 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Arguments for "Young Earth"/Creationism and against evolution and carbon dating...thoughts?

Hey all, happy Monday night.I regularly post pieces on my Facebook page that address my non-belief, wherein I discuss my views on various t…

Started by Stephen Turner

14 May 3, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Mad Scientist seeks associates

I am what I claim to be. I am entirely mad by any average measure, and a scientist by my own guidelines. Of course, I care not by what othe…

Started by Demopoly

22 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Demopoly

Groups that go away

Round about when this site was young (less than 1000 strong) there was a group for writers, of which I was a member.  Then one day, after a…

Started by Jas Brimstone

6 Mar 16, 2010

Hello from Beautiful Palm Springs, California

Good day everyone, I'm a 60-something militant atheist fag living with my legally married same-sex husband (take that, Jeebus) in the lovel…

Started by Stephen Rider

4 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Stephen Rider

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

John Jubinsky replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion THE ORIGINS OF US ALL—BY DNA GENETIC ANALYSIS in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
7 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Religion as Mental Disorder
8 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to James M. Martin's discussion Question for All Who Read This Posting
9 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion John Jubinsky's DNA Testing Results in the group DNA Tested Nonbelievers
10 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 liked Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Religion as Mental Disorder
11 minutes ago
Pat replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
15 minutes ago
James M. Martin posted discussions
34 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
43 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion In the Middle East, Some Atheists Fake-Fast During Ramadan To Avoid Detection in the group Atheist News
45 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion "I Accepted Jesus and I'm Not Gay Anymore"
1 hour ago
k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service